Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jon is an icon...
I feel lyk so, woah, there r so many threads tht are titled with something to the effect of a greeting... nd now i hav 1 also:biggrin: (this is jon, he's a nice smiley chappie)

SumArtBloke Wrote:I feel lyk so, woah, there r so many threads tht are titled with something to the effect of a greeting... nd now i hav 1 also:biggrin: (this is jon, he's a nice smiley chappie)
Do all emoticons have a name?
That could be a thread in itself...
NAME THE EMOTICON

LOL

i don't believe you gave him that idea...

well i don't believe you gave me the Wanted:japanese guy idea too so:tongue:

welcome to GS

hope you like your stay... and please STAY or we will chase you around the world Evilgrinblack (just kiddingInvasion )

Hey, welcome, guy.

Grommit

Welcome aboard man.. can see your already havin some fun here Big Grin

And oh oh... do you go to Chessington World of Adventures much since you live near there??? What about Thorpe Park?

(sorrry... I just love rollercoasters!)

yh, but i dnt go lyk loads, jst wen im mind numbingly bored

SumArtBloke Wrote:yh, but i dnt go lyk loads, jst wen im mind numbingly bored

lol fair do. Chessie's become quite kiddified though hey. I wanna go Alton Towers again sometime.. not been since I was pre-teen!

Welcome to the site... always liking me some arty bloke

frank

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Welcome aboard man.. can see your already havin some fun here Big Grin

And oh oh... do you go to Chessington World of Adventures much since you live near there??? What about Thorpe Park?

(sorrry... I just love rollercoasters!)

Laugh Bet that's a question no-one's ever asked him before Wink brownie points for originailty :biggrin: *hugs* hehe

Oh and as for Alton Towers - soooo addicted!!!! I went twice last year and twice the year before mwahaha! Haven't been this year :mad: Maybe I'll go with my guy sometime!

Sorry to take over the thread like that Jon, welcome to GS - hope you have a fantastic time.

P.S. Albert, what a great idea for a thread... name the smiley... hehe!

Smurlos Wrote:Laugh Bet that's a question no-one's ever asked him before Wink brownie points for originailty :biggrin: *hugs* hehe

Oh and as for Alton Towers - soooo addicted!!!! I went twice last year and twice the year before mwahaha! Haven't been this year :mad: Maybe I'll go with my guy sometime!

Am I sensing sarcasm!?!? *glares* hehe :biggrin:

Really wanna go Alton Towers again myself!! GS mass meetup anyone!! Cool