Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kamala Harris: Drug Warrior, Vice Cop, Draconian Prosecutor
Interesting pick for Biden.  Not sure how this helps him get elected with her atrocious record as Attorney General of California...

Kamala certainly isn't the most progressive pick that there is, and neither is Biden. In fact, Biden is pretty much a moderate Republican, and while Kamala started her campaign with a strong progressive agenda, she shifted to the right coincidentally after some billionaire donors paid her special visits. So, why are you, @"kindy64" , a Trump supporter and presumably a conservative, going after Kamala's deeply Conservative past, all while Trump is spreading propaganda that Biden and Kamala are puppets of Bernie Sanders (because oh God, I wish that was true)?

Conservatives should be relieved that Biden won the primary and picked Kamala as a VP, and yet instead, they are consumed in a cognitive dissonance that mocks their anti-progressive policies all while calling them radical leftists.

Prosecutorial misconduct is not a "deeply conservative past."

And I generally identify more libertarian than Republican

But why is tequila so much harder to drink than vodka?

(08-13-2020, 06:32 AM)Emiliano Wrote: But why is tequila so much harder to drink than vodka?

I find the opposite to be true, though I like Fireball more...

(08-13-2020, 06:32 AM)Emiliano Wrote: But why is tequila so much harder to drink than vodka?

Maybe your body doesn't like agave? I've only had them in cocktails before, usually vodka in a White Russian and tequila in a Margarita.

(08-13-2020, 06:27 PM)Chase Wrote:

Maybe your body doesn't like agave? I've only had them in cocktails before, usually vodka in a White Russian and tequila in a Margarita.

I don’t know man. Just the thought of the taste of tequila makes me gag. Vodka though basically goes down like burning water but it doesn’t immediately make me want to throw up. I just need chaser. With tequila I feel like I need a whole new mouth and gastrointestinal system. I hope Biden and Harris will address this pressing issue. Trump doesn’t drink so I don’t have much faith in his ability to solve this issue.
[-] The following 1 member Likes Emiliano's post:
  • InbetweenDreams

Occasionally Margaritas give me bad headaches, Cosmos never do.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

(08-23-2020, 03:03 AM)Bhp91126 Wrote: Occasionally Margaritas give me bad headaches, Cosmos never do.

I do like margaritas. But only at restaurants when Im paying 12$ a piece for them, and eating tacos as i get drunk. I can never get it right a home.