Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joseph
Hello,

Writing on behalf of Joseph (username); he would like to let everyone know that he is unable to post here, due to issues with the site. He can still read,make private messages and use the chatroom, just not make contributions, at least not without significant delay.

He misses joining in here, and hopes that some day he will be able to get back on properly. He wanted everyone to know that he has not left.

Thank you!

Hi thank you for letting us know.
An eye for an eye

Lil has mentioned this problem to me and I am glad she decided to post on behalf of Joseph.

I find strange that when SHE is logged as Joseph, she can't post either. Has the system (not Andy personally) banned Joseph from GS?

Andy, can you please do something about it?

Lol, no not banned;he can still log in. When posting, a message says the will appear on being checked by a moderator. Sometimes they do, with a delay, sometimes they don't. Joseph is still enjoying using the chatrooms and private messages, but doesn't like reading much as he finds it annoying not being able to join in!

This happens to all members before they make about 50 posts or so. But it happens twice. Not all the time.

hello.Imu2 xxx

Hi Joseph! We miss you. I hope you will be able to post regularly again Wavey

joseph Wrote:hello.Imu2 xxx

Hey hi Joseph how are you?
An eye for an eye

I am ok.it takes along time doing the message. wait oh no Sad

It's working Little Jo. I think we'll just have to be very patient. Keep up the good work.
By the way, your book list has arrived (with a bit of delay) and I've sent it on to Lilmy so she can share it with you when you see her. I think you might ask your library to get some of those books. You are surely not the only gay young man who wants something easy to ready but with a gay storyline. The man in charge of the book shop will be perfectly happy to supply the library for you. Something to discuss with the librarian-s.
Good luck with the site, Joseph. Herz