Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Josh Duggar Investigated For Molesting Five Girls As A Teen
Josh Duggar, eldest son of the Duggar family of the show 19 Kids & Counting, was found to have been investigated by police for molesting five girls, including family members. I guess now I do not really have to say these are just rumours or allegations since in the developments during the day, Josh has issued a statement to People magazine admitting to the allegations:

Quote:Twelve years ago, as a young teenager, I acted inexcusably for which I am extremely sorry and deeply regret. I hurt others, including my family and close friends.

For those not in the U.S., 19 Kids & Counting is an extremely popular reality show about a deeply religious family who have 19 children. Over the years it has changed titles. It first began as 17 Kids & Counting, then 18 Kids & Counting, before becoming 19 Kids & Counting. The family is extremely anti-gay and in the U.S. the show has been the subject of boycotts and petitions to remove the show. Josh Duggar was, up until today when he resigned, the executive director of the American Family Association, one of the largest organizations fighting against same-sex marriage and lgbt non-discrimination bills in the U.S. The AFA has been deemed a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center. His mother Michelle, the matriarch of the Duggar family, recorded a robocall in opposition to gay and trans rights to blast to voters in the city of Fayetteville, Arkansas when the town was voting on extending discrimination protections based on sexual orientation and gender identity.

I can't have a schadenfreude moment here at the fall of this man since there were victims of a horrible act, but I do have some anger. I'm angry at the torment he brought to these children. I'm angry that the parents waited a year to go to the police when they learned of the molestation. I'm angry that their church, a prominent part of the show, waited three months after finding out before going to the police. I'm angry that the parents first claimed they sent Josh to a Christian program for counseling, but then later admitted the extent of it was sending him to stay for a while with a family friend that was in the home remodeling business. I am angry this family assisted him in avoiding criminal justice for this matter. I am angry that this family has passed so much judgment on others with this in their background. I am also angry at Discovery networks, the owner of the TLC on which the show airs. They've allowed this family of anti-gay rhetoric to remain on the air, but even more than that I find it kind of difficult to believe they were not aware of this for a long time and still allowed this to remain on the air. If you read the story I have linked below, Oprah was going to have the family on her show in 2006 and received an email from a woman informing the show about the details of this incident. Harpo productions passed the email to the police. I just cannot imagine that no one at Harpo productions ever mentioned this to Discovery networks, especially since the Oprah Winfrey Network would later become a part of the Discovery networks.

Link to the magazine that broke this story:

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/bombs...year-58906

About Josh Duggar's AFA resignation:

http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com...ch_council

The apologies:

http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com...ch_council

Meanwhile...WE are a "threat" to the family.....

Maybe he can ramp up his constant anti gay tirade to divert attention from his not so holy family.

The man is an ass. I wouldn't even trade a lifetime with my psychopath mother for a day with that bunch....

Why the hell is it so many crazy people in the world and most of them claim to be religious. What concerns me now is out of 19 kids they will more than likely have a child that will become apart of the lgbt community.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

I am hoping this is the end and that TLC finally pulls the plug and removes this show from the air and then Josh, Jim Bob (that really is the dad's name), and Michelle and her vagina clown car can fade back into the unknown where they came from.

ceez Wrote:Why the hell is it so many crazy people in the world and most of them claim to be religious. What concerns me now is out of 19 kids they will more than likely have a child that will become apart of the lgbt community.

Because they can use religion as an excuse.....

What has worried me since the early 80s...Image was becoming everything...and these people present an "image" of reality to the world. The actual "reality"...the truth...is soooooooooooooooooooo different than the image so many of them project....

Meanwhile...the gay people at the time were keeping it real...and getting fingers pointed at them by the people who weren't.

So, a person who (most likely) prides himself of opposing "sexual immorality" is caught molesting several little girls, including his own family, who protects him from justice by keeping this under wraps for years and sending him off to seek "therapy" by building houses i guess, and valuing their own public image over real justice. You Know, if it wasn't for the fact actual people were harmed by this sick fuck, i would find the irony here painfully hilarious. I forgot who actually said this, but at this point, it's a wonder parents would sooner trust their kids with a homosexual/lesbian before they do a pastor/priest.

Now why would a kid growing up in that environment be preoccupied with sex to the point of abuse? Hmm...
I bid NO Trump!

ugh.

I see that social media is burning up with this today.

Good.

Hopefully this will do irreparable harm to the FRC and bring an end to the famewhoring Duggar Dynasty on TLC.

Please.

Iceblink Wrote:Michelle and her vagina clown car.

Lol this freakin hilarious Rofl
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Iceblink Wrote:I am hoping this is the end and that TLC finally pulls the plug and removes this show from the air and then Josh, Jim Bob (that really is the dad's name), and Michelle and her vagina clown car can fade back into the unknown where they came from.

[Image: frabz-VAGINA-ITS-NOT-A-CLOWN-CAR-b5cf17.jpg]
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!