Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Josh Hutcherson to receive GLAAD honor
Since I know we have some Josh Hutcherson fans here...

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/gossip/2...award.html

Quote:As part of the Los Angeles stop on their annual Media Awards circuit Hutcherson is to receive the Van Guard award, handed to one who increases the visibility and understanding of LGBT folks.

"Emerging as a leader in a new generation of equality advocates, Josh Hutcherson has consistently used his platform to help young people understand that no one should face discrimination simply because of who they are," said newly christened GLAAD President Herndon Graddick in a statement.

Hutcherson is involved in "Straight But Not Narrow," a campaign backed by several young actors including "Glee's" Cory Monteith, encouraging straight youth to accept their LGBT peers.

Josh is the award's youngest recipient. Previous winners include Jennifer Aniston, Charlize Theron, Whoopi Goldberg and the late TV mogul Aaron Spelling

great, I just watched "The Kids Are Alright" and I didn't realize how many of his movies I've seen until I looked up his IMDb profile.

I don't know why, but someone compared me to Josh Hutcherson. I really don't think I am that attractive. I am very happy he recieved a GLAAD award considering so many LGBT youth find him so intriguing. Especially gay boys! haha.

Awesome stuff.Xyxthumbs