Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jovial
I noticed he very recently (in the last few hours) deleted his account, right after posting on the chatbox some troubling things

No, I just don;t want my family to somehow find it after

[10-01, 14:59] Now I need no trace that I was ever homosexual... so the account has to go.
[10-01, 14:57] I don't want to hurt anyone... just consider that I never was.

[10-01, 14:46] I am not brave. I am weak… and more than that. I have never felt such clarity in my life. It took only a few minutes to form a, which I think is solid. I love you guys, and I thank you for your support. I know all will excel. It’s just my time…

That is my goal now...
[10-01, 13:51] One of these days I will be brave enough to use the knife…
[10-01, 13:51] Sorry, this still isn’t working… I’m not working…
[10-01, 13:17] Thanks guys

chronoligically from bottom up,

Does anybody have any information or contact with him? Daz said that Andy might be able to help.

I'm quite worried, I just wanted to bring it to everyone's attention

Im sad about it.. I hope he wont do anything to harm his self
I think tinkles and south have his contact..

I hope there is and will be something done about this. I consider what Jovial has said and the chatbox as a serious threat to take his own life and I hope that IP details and transcripts are passed onto Canadian authorities, although after almost 5 hours I fear it may be too late, I hate to think that and I would like to remain optimistic.

I also hope that if anything was done, we are told that something has been done. I won't hold my breath, but I am living in hope.

I am going to stay postive.

Jovial is dealing with a particularly bad situation at home concerning a relative's health, amongst other things

something happened during the holiday season which he doesn't specify, but that triggered his spiraling down into a very very bad place...

mbennet35 and I were already raised with concern regarding some words of his which made us think this exact same thing, you guys are thinking right now..

I contacted Andy about it and he replied saying that he was weary of giving IP adresses to the authorities or anyone, given past experiences with similar situations that turned out to be hoaxes or scams.....it's irritating, given our concerns, but perfectly understandable..

luckly he didn't do anything...the first time he deleted his account he said it was the equivalent to suicide for him, and he said he didn't think about real suicide, or at least not yet.

I gave him my e-mail, Tinkles did the same, and we were both PMing him frequently to try to maintain him in a positive note...Tinkles was even acting as a therapist of sorts and until yesterday, it seemed it was working and he was doing better..

He has not provided me at least with his own contact, he doesn't specify a town, city within Manitoba. I'm afraid nothing can be done if we can't give an IP adress to the proper authorities..

I would like to think he knows how appreciated he is here, that despite the poor comfort it is, he is not alone......

That much I have repeated constantly to him since this whole thing started..

that much I repeat again and I'm choosing to remain positive

Jas: you are not alone, and no bad situation goes on forever

Jovial im here for you. Things will get better for you. I think he just wants some love and he keeps talking like when he hits 30, no one will want him, thats so not true.

Look how you have an effect on people and they care about you.

Yeah a bunch of otherwise strangers from different continents Care enough to be this worried.

Jovial what ever you may be going through though we may not understand we do care. We are here when you are ready. Whatever you are facing you aren't alone.

We are here, ready to listen if you want. Give advice if you ask. But mostly so that you aren't alone.

A big proverbial electronic hug but one that isn't completed without you.

I'm not sure that there's a lot we can do. We have to assume that Jovial is actively working towards suicide. If Andy chooses to do anything about this (he's really the only person that might be able too), there are a few things he can do.

If Andy can get his IP address he can find the location of Jovial and notify the relevant police department/mental health services, and then they can find the precise address themselves if they so choose.

If Andy isn't sure how to do that, he can just use this,
http://www.geobytes.com/iplocator.htm

As for Jovial; consider that while you feel the way you do, making important decisions, such as the one to end your life, is not highly recommended. Honestly, you need a mental health professional, and I would think about seeing one if that's possible. You'll have a person to talk to, a person that will give you methods to make yourself feel better, and any medications needed to correct imbalances you might have. It's important to consider getting help --- there is more than one option to get away from the pain you're feeling, and one of those is working through the pain.

I couldn’t do it…too much of a coward so most likely never will, but I still cannot comeback to GS. I will just stay away from any and everyone where I belong; that I can deal with. Sorry for the worry, thanks for the show of support.

(I created this account only to relieve your concern and will delete (one final time) I’m just too pressed for time at the moment)

Thank you one and all,

Everything that needs saying, has been said.

I also picked up on something with J and tried to engage him on the word games last night, I did get 1 PM off, hoping to pick up this morning, but he had already deleted.

I made mention but nobody gave me feedback, and the trail for me has gone cold, I had hoped for a PM or something now....

I'ts sad, If somebody's got an e-mail address I will try, as I think I did make some kind of connection with him.

If he fears his parents, it is wise to give details to authorities?

I think, he is crying for help, not necessarily wanting to end his life,

Once that decision is final, usually the person makes no more mention of it, but plans and does it in silence...

I believe there is still hope

Do keep me in the loop,

Regards
Trial by error

Yes, I finally received a private email from him saying he could not do it anymore, he already destroyed everything that would make anybody think he's gay, including a manuscript he was working on.

He knows where I live, but I dont know where he lives. I offered him my phone number and gave him another way to contact me. I also told him Canada is supposed to have free health/mental health facilities, and he NEEDS to use that NOW.

I also said he could come and stay with me for a bit, even if it is just to get out of that place for a little while.

Also told him that I am waiting to hear back from him.