Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jovial
Jovial Wrote:I couldn’t do it…too much of a coward so most likely never will, but I still cannot comeback to GS. I will just stay away from any and everyone where I belong; that I can deal with. Sorry for the worry, thanks for the show of support.

(I created this account only to relieve your concern and will delete (one final time) I’m just too pressed for time at the moment)

you have left me relieved if anything. Do what you must, but know we are always here for whatever you need...

Do not by any means lose contact with Tinkles, as he seems the closest to you both in distance and otherwise

you also have my contact info....

He just sent me message but didnt give me enough time to reply before deleting… im sure he,ll be ok

I got two emails from him today.

Once I can get him to feel ok about telling me what it is that got him in this state, the better I can help him out. Im trying to get him to get some of that free counseling that the Canadian healthcare system is supposed to have. Get him to talk to SOMEBODY.

Will keep you apprised.

Jovial if you are reading this. I know it doesnt mean much but I do care for you. Also I dont know what you are going through but you are always more than welcome to get in contact with me.

Is Jovial back with us I see a post 1 H ago, and he's profile's up

he s been in and out of the chatroom tonight.

Oh great, I have sent him my e-mail address, somebody PLEASE let Tinkles know, he's point on this

Man y thanks for the info Nay Nay, we must chat
duckkie

trialbyerror Wrote:Oh great, I have sent him my e-mail address, somebody PLEASE let Tinkles know, he's point on this

Man y thanks for the info Nay Nay, we must chat
duckkie

Yes. Jovi is emailing me now. YEAH!!!
He is still down, but seems to be coping for the time being.
He just feels "stuck" where he is at, with no way out. I know how that feels, been there before. So, Im just trying to impart what little wisdom I have on that state of mind, so hopefully he at least does not feel alone about feeling that way.

He has come to the age of "realization", which is hard sometimes, and even more difficult given Jovi's circumstances. He just has to realize he does have some power in his situation....but he has to discover how to deal with it all and organize his thoughts and feelings first.

Right now, GS is his "steam valve", so listen to his rants and his comments, but know that he is just blowing off steam from a pressured situation. He just needs clarity and wisdom to get though this, so he can figure himself out........find his inner Bitch and start kicking some ass.

1luvu

If you need some imagery on what I am trying to accomplish....

Im trying to get Jovi to stop feeling like this.......
[Image: the_librarian_boy_by_lestatdelacuadra-d4qj762.jpg]

And start feeling like this......
[Image: RomanSoldier.gif]

Or feeling like this......
[Image: Superman-Cartoon-Wallpaper-Android.jpg]