Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joyful court.... So bloody boring!
Hello All,
Well i thought id share with ya something good in life for a change...

Me and my boyfriend both work for a company which is subcontracted to our local council andf our role is to walk the streets and give fines to illegally parked veichles... Now why they use the term illegal I dont know i prefer contraventional parked veichles as illegal means police and we are civil enforcement officers or known as traffic wardens... On Februaary 18th 2011 my boyfriend had a key slashed across his face and as a result was nearly blinded in one eye. I ended up the hospital that night getting him jabbed up and fixed and then today was the big day..... Court... Got there as a supporter (holiday day for me) and spent my time watching my boyfriend give evidence to the court on accounts that happenned...
I will tell you something... If you havent been to court and watch someone you love get attacked by a solicitor the best thing to do is sit on your hands and keep em there... Well my boyfriends solicitor was brilliant because the defendants kept saying I suggest this and that whereas my bfs solicitor said YOU GOT OUT AND KEYED HIM OR YOU DID THIS AND YOU DID THAT no suggest bollocks and made the guy crack and my boyfriend won the court case... Well this was all donhe by lunchtime...

Now the boring bit... The guy claimed he worked long hours for only £200 a week which no right person would do in this country considering the minimum wage is around £6 an hour... As he kept stalling and messing around with his sentences and court orders and trying to confuse the judges they imposed an imediate fine of £2,540 with compensation to my boyfriend of £250 and requested the amount be paid in full today within the next five minutes...

As he declined to pay he was ordered to set up a payment plan on monday before midday with the fines officer and failure to do that or one missed payment shall result in a warrant issued for ya arrest with immediate imprisonment which i trhought was bloody excellent...

Now i gotta go through it all over again on January 6th 2012 because i got tomato ketchup thrown at me and the crown prosecution service want the case to go to court

WTF
Undecided

Kindest regards

zeon x

So all is good. No long term eye problem?

Its good that you had a decisive attorney.

Court for ketch-up.... Hmm seems like a bit of wasted tax dollars.

Btw you gotta little red on you.
:tongue:

(Shawn of the dead comment)

Glad to hear everything worked out well in court. And I'm so glad your boyfriend did not end up with any serious eye injuries. For once the courts were not looking after the interests of the criminal...