Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judgmental straight people
Some people are going to judge you for anything and everything...period....gay or straight. You can either let it bother you...or not.

Arkansota Wrote:Is this something that I can learn to live with or should I just not tell anyone?

I vote for not telling, this is your private life and nobody has to know.

And don't listen to idiots either. Just enjoy your life and be happy.

But then secrets make us insane... I mean sick.. Soo telling no one is kinda going to drive you insa....

Oh God who am I talking to anyway, oh no its way too late for you... never mind!

:tongue:

Well, I don't mean to offend you, but actually I think I would be disgusted too if 62 years old me hit at me.....

But actually in the end your own happiness and well being are the only thing that matters. If you're happy, then f*ck what everyone else thinks.

What edward said… if your happy who f***ing cares. I loved a much older guy and in many ways he much more fun to be with than guys half his age. The age difference did bother me though not so much cause everybody likes him.

Im pleased that happened cause i learnt a lot and because of it my standards are actually higher regarding guys, maybe too high, if he was 30 years younger i would have spent my life with him, without a doubt, after 2 years seeing a married guy that waste my time, meeting him gave me a life again and we had lots of fun and he is a great guy

I have a straight friend who found love very unexpectedly. He remarried after he lost his first wife to cancer. The age difference is similar. They have gone through hell.

Good luck and much strength. You may need it. I agree with BA that secrets don't do us any good.

Personally, I'm more baffled than disgusted. 19 and 62, that's quite a pairing! The thing is, you're pursuing what you want to pursue, and simply put, that's all that really matters.

Bluelight Wrote:Personally, I'm more baffled than disgusted. 19 and 62, that's quite a pairing! The thing is, you're pursuing what you want to pursue, and simply put, that's all that really matters.

I'm naturally attracted to guys who are much older than me. I have never been attracted to a guy my age.

Thanks for your support btw!! It's so comforting to know that I have a place to go where people truly understand me and support me. And if you guys ever need anything from me, I'll be here for you too.

Arkansota Wrote:Thanks for your support btw!! It's so comforting to know that I have a place to go where people truly understand me and support me. And if you guys ever need anything from me, I'll be here for you too.

I believe I speak for all of us when I say, we support you - understand you - well don't get carried away there Johnny.

Truth is you are far saner than most of us.... The insane rarely understand two things:

1. Sane people
2. That they are in fact insane......

Xyxthumbs

BTW you are doing fine... just fine... This whole learning life experience thing you are going through is on schedule.