Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jumpman_Josh here!
Let's try this again (my first thread never seemed to be approved).

My name's Jump, but you can call me Jumpman, Josh, JumpJ, or "hey you wanna go out?" I came from RJ and a lot of my friends are here too!

Generally speaking, I'm a nut. I believe that being silly, kind, and compassionate are some of the most important traits in a person, so I strive to be all of those. I consider myself very friendly and love meeting people online and off! Meeting other people and seeing the world are two of the greatest things in life for me.

In my spare time I like pina' colada's and getting caught in the rain. Also if you're 35+ I'm probably attracted to you. Okay, so all of that's a lie except the 35+ thing. All of my boyfriends have been in their 30's, 40's, and even dated someone in their 50's! :O

I'm in my last year of University and I will have my B.S. in Technology Management. I also work full time at a major retailer (40+ hours). So between college and work I don't have as much time to enjoy activities as I would like. However, I hope to move out of Alabama and head somewhere out West! I'm a HUGE gamer and enjoy lifting weights, doing gymnastics, and writing in my spare time.

That's it. Feel free to say hello and I can't wait to become more acquainted with people on this forum!

Have an awesome day,

Jump

Another newbie!

Welcome to the forum!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Hi and Welcome to GS!

Welcome Smile

Hi and welcome to gs, pleased to meet you Smile

[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Awesome introduction I highly approve! Welcome to the site Smile

Retail is such a pain! It goes really fast but god it is hard so I sympathise you doing that with uni as well! Looking forward to you posting more dude Smile
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Now Josh is here, perfect.
Great introduction, thanks for sharing it with everyone.

Hey Josh, welcome to the dark side. I am not your father.
Asthanos
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

Yay Jump made it too!