Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Joined
Hi adam,your at good place, plenty of people here with all sorts of different problems, lots of different chats going on, and good advice, though the best advice is usually that you give yourself Smile happy posting!

Howdy!

Come on in, sit a spell, take your shoes off and talk to us!!

First off, dog rescue...........Love you just for helping out animals!!!!

I understand your condition(s). I have a very mild case of it, along with mild enochlophobia...I hate crowds. I even get "itchy" in a full elevator. I always try to get in an elevator myself, but sometimes assholes have to shove their way in while the doors are closing...and there are 4 other elevators available!!

I can tell you this from experience....if you can get something done about the anxiety, the agoraphobia will lessen. The more you work on taking down that bitch called anxiety, the less you will feel agoraphobic.
No, it may not completely go away, but it will lessen.

After years of fighting and dealing with my anxieties and depression (mentally, physically, and emotionally) with the help of medication, doctor visits and meditation, I have beat down the anxiety to next to nothing at all and have learned how to exorcise it out of my life when it does show up again. It keeps my agoraphobia on a very small scale.

Well, hope that helps, even if its just to know there are others that deal with it too.

Hello and Welcome

Hey welcome Smile