Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Saying Hello!
Thanks, Everyone for the welcomes! I appreciate it! Borg69, I currently read 'Amazing Spiderman', 'Miles Morales Ultimate Spiderman' and 'Magneto'. Do you read any comics?

Welcome, Adam! I'm also a horror movie fan...I'm sure we have lots of notes to compare!

Welcome and heya

hello, Adam!

welcome to the forum!

Welcome here Smile this forum is so lovely you'll fit in quickly.

InSearchofAdam Wrote:Thanks, Everyone for the welcomes! I appreciate it! Borg69, I currently read 'Amazing Spiderman', 'Miles Morales Ultimate Spiderman' and 'Magneto'. Do you read any comics?

Yes and no... I used to, until they got too expensive to keep up with all the titles I wanted to collect, and then I pirated the digital versions for a while. I haven't read any for a couple years (got a BF and bought a house - been busy!!), but I still consider myself a comic collector/fan.

I'm more of a DC fan, and collected (off the top of my head):
Justice League
Wonder Woman
Superman
Green Lantern
Batman
Flash
Firestorm
Teen Titans
Infinity Inc.
Justice Society
... and a TON of others not religiously depending on the story, and/or whom guest starred in it.

I have a few Spiderman and X-Men, too.

I probably have around 2,000 comics in the garage from the 60's to the 90's.

Hey Adam! My name is Adam too, Welcome to the forum Elefant

...and Will says Welcome, too. He's too busy cleaning diaper-poop to come online, gotta love a man with a strong stomach lol...(we HAVE to get this kid housebroken Dogrun)

Welcome to the forum Adam Smile