Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Saying Hey
Hi Friends! So I joined this thing in a frenzy when I got to college, worried that I'd have no outlet for being gay, but I'm happy to report that things are going really well. I have a real community with my team here (and have other gay guys on the team which has been super helpful) and have met some awesome friends already too. And actual school hasn't even started yet!

But I did want to say that I've found it really comforting reading other posts here, knowing that others are going through similar things, and that I can really post whatever if I feel I need to. So, thanks!

I'm definitely quickly having to learn to be less shy, and be without my family, and do things that I know are right, etc. It's already been an interesting journey haha.

But anyway. Yeah. I guess I thought I should just check in. So I hope I didn't bore anyone Smile

Heyyy that's exactly how I felt when I joined ... after reading all these amazing posts of people in my same situation is kinda warming and helps with the family environment which ia always good, I may be young but I do know that this place is certainly amazing and that in my short time here I know already that im gonna love posting, reading and replying to posts here and just basically having a safe haven to fall back on when times are rough... anyway hi there

good to see you back! stay in touch!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Yeah Sam!! Welcome back dude Smile

Glad to hear it!

Will: I'm glad to hear that things are going so well! Keep us all posted! Elkgrin

I'm glad you're having a good time, Sweetie. Smile

Welcome back dude. Smile

welcome Shydocboy - im sure been thrown into a new community will really help you overcome your shyness and it sounds like you have made some good friends already , school may turn out to be a fun place to be now you've got to know some gay guys too

Welcome to GS Big Grin Hope you enjoy your time here. Are you going to a med school?