Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Some Random Pictures
Turns out I do know how to have fun...

[Image: river1.jpg]

So at my old job me and the executive chef would bring down our turntables, records and play music (and get kind of drunk, he more so than me). I was fun, but a lot of work to setup.

[Image: vinylnite1.jpg]

[Image: vinylnite2.jpg]

Of course I'm a nerd and have my own white board...so I guess that makes me the sheldon type...

[Image: programming3.jpg]

[Image: programming2.jpg]

An early bit of programming I did at my old job, hey I was learning things as I went...before they just went to ADP (and hated it)....

[Image: programming1.jpg]

[Image: prog1.jpg]

OOO and the BIOS splash screen on boot up... You can custom set an image on some motherboards to do this.

[img][Image: bios.jpg]

For a while this was home when I worked in a village with employee housing (don't do it)

[Image: home1.jpg]

[Image: home2.jpg]

Here's why, this was my old "office"

[Image: oldoffice1.jpg]

[Image: oldoffice2.jpg]

Of course there more love for vinyl...

[Image: vinyl1.jpg]

[Image: vinyl2.jpg]

Nothing better than having to tear a laptop completely apart to replace a screen, thank you compaq/HP

[Image: computer.jpg]

I hate wiring patch panels...

[Image: computer2.jpg]

Here's me trying way too hard to impress someone for a date. Kind of cute and funny looking back and the more I agree with myself and others to just be yourself, not saying I shouldn't express that I like someone with a nice dinner and oh those "grand ferrero rocher" are such a rip, they're hollow!

Got to make a list, can't forget anything...or your RUIN it...
[Image: 1121151952.jpg]

Surprises? I once dated someone who hated chocolate...risky business.
[Image: 1114151220.jpg]

Trying to guess what the other person likes when they already told you...
[Image: 1122151507.jpg]

Marketing works....
[Image: eternity.jpg]

Anyway just some random stuff I thought I would post...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

What code do you write in? I've been working on Java for a few years, and it looks similar, but not the same.

DannyDesu Wrote:What code do you write in? I've been working on Java for a few years, and it looks similar, but not the same.

I know some Python, I know just enough MySQL to do a few basic things, select, insert, update, etc.... and Bobby; DROP TABLE students...and preventing that.

I never really got into learning Java and ought to learn it...

I'm self taught and never went to school for it.... I had a class which really just left more to be desired....
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!