Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Is What's Wrong With Gay Dating
I've read a lot of insecurities in this thread. It's like you're saying that guys aren't good enough for you, and you're not good enough for them. Yes, guys have a lot of annoying habits. The tough part about a relationship isn't living with those flaws, it's getting them to live with ours.

Most guys only look for what they can get out of a relationship without thought about what they are going to put into one. I think some guys are so insecure they try to be all things to all people, fearing being themselves isn't good enough. Unfortunately that dick picture they thrust at you they feel is the best feature they have to offer someone.

Gay or straight men are programmed to be strong. Conquer. Don't show fear. It's very counter intuitive to finding a relationship where one has to show a vulnerable side and let their guard down.

Borg69 Wrote:Unfortunately that dick picture they thrust at you they feel is the best feature they have to offer someone.

thumbs up to you sir!
well said

Yeah that is unfortunate though...

I never like the idea of doing that sort of thing and glad I never bought into it, I definitely have my issues and insecurities about myself but not that insecure... Frankly the penis itself isn't really an attractive thing to me... Does that mean I'm not gay? lol I mean I've seen a good number of guys just drool over a damn penis... I'm like mmmm kay...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

InbetweenDreams Wrote:Yeah that is unfortunate though...

I never like the idea of doing that sort of thing and glad I never bought into it, I definitely have my issues and insecurities about myself but not that insecure... Frankly the penis itself isn't really an attractive thing to me... Does that mean I'm not gay? lol I mean I've seen a good number of guys just drool over a damn penis... I'm like mmmm kay...

dont like penis very much... O_o
its not possible
I dont beleive it... or your straight Wink, been lieing to us this whole time!

SilverBullet Wrote:dont like penis very much... O_o
its not possible
I dont beleive it... or your straight Wink, been lieing to us this whole time!

Yes lying! I'm a straight Christian boy! lol j/k

Well maybe seen as a weirdo but uncut is kind of gross, not a fan of... stretch armstrong lol

What does it for me is making someone else jizz all over the place rather than their penis itself... I like making a guy feel good, plus it's pretty hot getting to that point...Hmmm

Ehhh damn morning wood...

Anyway to be back on point the other thing I notice about a lot of guy is the flakiness. Talking about the guys who respond and then poof, gone. What gives?
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!