Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just a dumb question.
Are you actually physically hungry or are you just telling yourself that you are hungry constantly? Until you actually look at how you're perceiving what being hungry is then you may not fix this issue. If this is related to the quality of what meals you do have though then you will just have to make adjustments to the meals that you prepare and see how things go from there.

LJay Wrote:I am one of those people who is always hungry. I fight the urge to eat. Still, I need to eat good meals.

What is is your idea of a good, healthy meal? Full menus appreciated. I am looking for ideas.

Yummy

First, there is no such thing as a dumb question... just dumb people:eek: Roflmao

I prefer quick and dirty "healthy" eating. Take a plate and cut it into three sections. Two thirds of that are veg and fruit, the other third is divided between meat and carb.

Just eating more fruits and veg is, typical to most cultures in the world, is "good, healthy eating".

i live to eat; not eat to live.

then again, i can relate to LJay too about eating habits.

as a follow-up to your question, do you drink enough water? as simple as it seems, drinking water often alleviates the unexpected craving.

then again, my weakness is my sweet tooth. in spite of how "full" I feel after eating, no matter what, I have room for dessert. :/

auwe!

I drink water constantly...at least three quarts a day. The craving for food is just always there. This is really hard to explain to someone who does not experience it, but it is real. I can get up from a big meal and five minutes later be looking for something to eat.
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:I drink water constantly...at least three quarts a day. The craving for food is just always there. This is really hard to explain to someone who does not experience it, but it is real. I can get up from a big meal and five minutes later be looking for something to eat.

If filling up with veg, fruit and water doesn't kill the hunger, then maybe its not food you hunger for.
There is a condition or three that acts like hunger, because one thing or another broke and the body doesn't get the "I'm full" signal.

There are also other areas where a person's life isn't fullfilled which causes obsessive eating disorders, such as eating when already full.

Since you have been through a lot to get where you are, maybe you need to talk to doctors for a check up for the possiblities.