Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just a thought (humor)
swalter Wrote:Lol Pegasus was a winged stallion in Greek mythology. A Griffin is another legendary creature with the body, tail, and back legs of a lion; the head and wings of an eagle; and an eagle's talons as its front feet. And you're not stupid. You wouldn't have much reason to know about these things unless you had a penchant for mythology. Smile

thanks so much for explaining it to me.

I have a weird question and it will make me sound stupid haha but are dragons just a myth or has there ever been a 'dragon'? I should know having the dragon on our national flag but I don't!

Okay I decided to fallback on google and I found out typically they do exist but not as in the fire breathing ones we imagine which I knew. One being the 'Draco Volans' and then the dragon lizard thing. I purely asked based on the idea myths are partly true. Smile
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

To date, there is no evidence for the existence of dragons. Furthermore, a creature that large with the ability to fly, and produce fire within its respiratory system is evolutionarily impossible.

When I was 15 a girl in class asked our teacher when Unicorns became extinct.

She was serious.

I guffawed.

Unicorns are make-believe, just like everything else in the Bible.

swalter Wrote:To date, there is no evidence for the existence of dragons. Furthermore, a creature that large with the ability to fly, and produce fire within its respiratory system is evolutionarily impossible.

Spitting venom is possible though! Maybe the fire was an interpretation of how the venom burnt your skin.

I'm not saying dragon's are anything more than mythical creatures... But it totally could've been!

swalter Wrote:Unicorns are make-believe, just like everything else in the Bible.

I see what you did there Wink

On topic; sabertigers, mammoths and all dinosaurs except crocodiles picked by Noah had atleast one gay specimen (out of 2).

And I thought that mammoths evolved into elephants, shows what I know
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

swalter Wrote:To date, there is no evidence for the existence of dragons. Furthermore, a creature that large with the ability to fly, and produce fire within its respiratory system is evolutionarily impossible.

I didn't ever think there was something so big that can blow fire I'm not that silly haha. I just wondered if there was a 'dragon' that got escalated into what we know today.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Cuddly Wrote:Spitting venom is possible though! Maybe the fire was an interpretation of how the venom burnt your skin.

I'm not saying dragon's are anything more than mythical creatures... But it totally could've been!

If you're willing to interpret and conjecture, anything is possible.