Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just as a warning to most of you
Andy is a real person

Also I am not trying to start anything. I still love all the great people on GS and am glad to be apart of the forum

Bighug

So...

Anyone read any good books lately?

I've been reading a lot of biographies/memoirs lately.

There is a great book about the inner workings of Scientology called Going Clear.

That is one messed up cult. Good read.

Before I go to sleep.... READ IT Tongue Baer

MisterTinkles Wrote:But yet **I** get penalized for telling the TRUTH about her!!! I cant abide by that crap. Im not going to be a part of anything where the TRUTH is penalized.

And just to let you know, I have received MANY, MANY private messages backing me up and congratulating me on somebody FINALLY standing up and speaking the TRUTH about her!!!

And dont worry, I will NOT be back.

One thing I've always held my tongue about is how every time he was clearly wrong he'd fall back on how so "many people" let him know (or he'd give bizarre examples that he'd never expand on when I asked him about them). As an extreme example he said he had a "new" definition of vegans & vegetarians and everyone else (including Meg) was out of the loop but could not show a single website (which shouldn't be hard to do, heck he could create one himself if he wanted) that showed his new definitions were the new standard...but he still knew, "MANY, MANY..."

And if he got so "many" private messages, then why not the rest of us?

The truth is not something I believe Mister Tinkles ever possessed.

Can we just leave this alone. I am getting really sick of people fighting. No offense but you are all acting like little babies. Just drop it.

Mister Tinks left. Now for all of you who hated him you got your wish. Just leave it be.

One thing I've learned from years in the workforce, some people love to bitch. it's best to let them. It helps them blow off steam.

If it get's too outrageous feel free to do what I do. Remind them that they are using the wrong measure for manhood, because for most of society it boils down to Dick Size. The last time I did this at work in front of the boss everyone forgot everything else as they were busy wetting themselves.

I LEIK TOITLES

[Image: i-like-turtles.jpg]

*Blinks*

Well this thread has gone places.

Guy was an evil jerk. Probably time to move on...

(Not do be dismissive but I think it's time to let the thread die as it seems to be causing more drama, sorry)