Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just as a warning to most of you
What do you expect? You've been hateful and nasty to a few people on here, including me.

Dont expect me to feel sorry for you. Karma is a bitch, aint it!!

I've kept my mouth shut about it, but Im not letting you get away with this "poor poor me" shit.

You've been vile, nasty, hateful, and condescending to me since I got on this site, and I only tried being nice to you.

Im glad somebody is dishing out the venom back in your face!!! You deserve no less.

MisterTinkles Wrote:What do you expect? You've been hateful and nasty to a few people on here, including me.

You've been vile, nasty, hateful, and condescending to me since I got on this site, and I only tried being nice to you.

when ?

i don't remember being vile , nasty , hateful and condescending to you . i actually thought we got on pretty well ... i'm really confused ...

also , i posted this because of the comments and sick things he said about my daughter and my wife , not about me . if someone thinks it's okay to join this site and make comments like that about someone's baby , then i'm going to call them out on it.

megumidesu Wrote:when ?

i don't remember being vile , nasty , hateful and condescending to you . i actually thought we got on pretty well ... i'm really confused ...

Just for the record I don't know what he's talking about either. Maybe he's confusing you with someone else? :confused:

If not then I'd guess he'd mistake personal disagreement with a vile personal attack (some people are just that way) but even if that's the case it still doesn't come close to comparing to that troll spew. Anyone who talked like that would be reported. And offhand I think that's the worst troll I've ever seen on this site by far.

I don't know what is going on anymore. I'm hiding under a newspaper to get away from it.

[Image: 576]

MisterTinkles Wrote:What do you expect? You've been hateful and nasty to a few people on here, including me. Dont expect me to feel sorry for you. Karma is a bitch, aint it!! I've kept my mouth shut about it, but Im not letting you get away with this "poor poor me" shit. You've been vile, nasty, hateful, and condescending to me since I got on this site, and I only tried being nice to you. Im glad somebody is dishing out the venom back in your face!!! You deserve no less.

MisterTinkles, is this the southern manners you were talking about in your other posts?

Chase Wrote:MisterTinkles, is this the southern manners you were talking about in your other posts?

Until now, as I said, Ive kept my mouth shut....and yes, that was my Southern manners in action.

I DONT, however, stay silent when someone proclaims to be so sweet and innocent and pretends that she doesnt know anything. THATS when I say something.

Ive been on here long enough to see how she is, extremely two faced and hypocritical. I have even had people email me about her two faced hypocrisy......so I know Im not the only one she has treated like crap.

I also knew someone, at sometime would throw her venomous attitudes back in her face. And apparently that time arrived.

Was what was said the right thing to say in public? No. That should have been a private conversation. But it wasnt.

She acts like she is so sweet and innocent, with the exception of the few on here who have been on the other end of her venomous tongue!!!

If people on here hate me for the truth, then so be it. Its about time somebody has called her out on her two faced hypocrisy.

As far as I'm concerned -- if what Megumi posted is an actual transcript from the chatroom -- TheBlack should be shunned, ignored, and banned from the site. That was horribly sick, abusive, and unacceptable.

Mr Tinkles, if you have issues with Megumi that is a completely different matter and I expect you can deal with it in a mature way. I haven't had any bad interactions with her, so I can't relate to what you have said on this thread.

I'm so sad when the people who help make GS so dynamic and supportive have a hard time getting along. I hope the two of you can figure something out to change the way you feel.

Well...Meg's always been nice to me- not necessarily overly "sweet and wonderful" but pleasant and friendly- so I'm gonna stick with her on this one. Not that I'm trying to discredit you in any way, Mr. T. I don't know what goes on between other members of this site, and frankly I don't care, much, unless it directly involves me.

Also, regardless of whatever Meg may have said to you, I still feel that she deserves some measure of sympathy for having all of that nasty stuff said to her on a site that is supposed to be safe for everyone. However, do and say what you wish. I have no means of arguing with or supporting you unless I have direct, physical evidence as to why you feel this way about Meg. That, however, is not appropriate for this thread, nor is it something I really want to get involved in.

Anyways, I'm sorry you had to go through that Megs, hopefully it was a one- time occurrence. Bighug

I'm sorry meg... *hugs*

He is obviously a mega jerk, and not the good kind of jerk Wink

You're a great person, never doubt that Smile

And Mr. Tinkles: I've never had a problem with you (in fact you've been nice to me the few times we talked), but I don't appreciate what you said to Megumi. To act like she deserves being harassed makes you sound childish and rude. If you have a problem with someone, grow up and talk with them about it to solve the issue. don't act like a little baby about things. I'd like to think you have the capacity to be an adult and solve your problems rather than create new ones.

I know your a better person than the one that harassed Meg in chat, so don't harass her and be a jerk here. It doesn't get you anywhere if you have a problem with her.