Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just bought a dream journal
So I've been recording my dreams digitally for a few years now. I rarely remember them so I have about 15 recorded. Earlier this week I bought a nice leather journal and coppied my previous dreams into it.

One thing I've noticed: a good chunk of my dreams involve sex. I had three dreams last night. A record I might add. And although I really only remember the first dream, I know the other two had sex in them just not sure what was going on.

This will be an interesting read for anyone who goes rummaging through my stuff lol. My dreams can get kinda crazy specific btw, with crazy things happening before or during the deed. Not too many go after I usually wake up before finishing mid dream.

Every morning, as soon as you wake up, open the dream journal and write what you remember from the previous nights dream. If you don't remember dreaming, just write "I don't recall last nights dreams". If you do this every morning, about the 3rd or 4th morning of this, you will remember a dream from the night before, and will start remembering dreams every morning for as long as you keep the journal. If you stop keeping the journal, after a few days you will stop remembering your dreams again. We all dream every night. You just have to train yourself to remember them, luckily it really is just that easy! Smile

Once you get to the point that you remember each nights dreams, I recommend that you try Lucid Dreaming.

Happy Dreaming!
~Beaux

It's strange, in that my dreams are rarely sex-related. And when they are, the sex is nearly always implied rather than actually done. There might be nudity, there might occasional touching or hugging, but almost never anything beyond that. It's as if my dreams are trying to be erotic and "artsy" rather than just getting to the rutting. Smile But the cool thing is - the dreams are always so sensual that I wake up horny as fuck. So I guess my brain knows what it's doing.

Good luck with the journal!

Lex

Same...

And if something is going to happen in a dream, i usually wake up. Sometimes i feel abit upset, somehow im still thinking about my bf in my dream and it doesnt feel good to touch another guy.

Carl Jung is loving this!

My trouble with trcalling dreams is that when I awake they are so fleeting. It just seems to hard to organize my brain at that time. I envy you Beaux.
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:Carl Jung is loving this!

My trouble with trcalling dreams is that when I awake they are so fleeting. It just seems to hard to organize my brain at that time. I envy you Beaux.

I know it sounds simplistic, but if you wake every morning and write in the journal (even if it is just to say, "I don't remember last nights dream"), after a few days you will begin remembering and if you keep it up for a couple of months you will remember a LOT. Wink

~Beaux

I had a friend whose Mom recorded her dreams every morning during breakfast. When she finally was moving away to college her Mom wrapped them up and told her to not open it until she moved into her dorm. When she opened it, the box was filled with all of her dream journals since she was a 6years old. What a cool thing to do for your child.

I've been remembering every night for the past week. My dreams are awesome! Just save thousings of people from imprisonment the other night. Had to bash a guards head into the floor a few times but oh well. Last night I even remembered 2 dreams.

Radbot42 Wrote:I've been remembering every night for the past week. My dreams are awesome! Just save thousings of people from imprisonment the other night. Had to bash a guards head into the floor a few times but oh well. Last night I even remembered 2 dreams.
Ummm… maybe you should share one of your dreams with us sometime!!

My dreams have sexual content on occasion but MORE OFTEN have to do with work. Like this morning I woke up at 5:30am… which was too early given I'd gone to bed at midnight and needed to be at work at 10am… So, I went back to sleep. THERE I had all these bizaro dreams that had to do with WORK… Exhausting!! I woke up again at 7:30 and said fuck it, if I'm going to dream about work (and flipping crazy ass dreams of work to boot) I might as well just get up already. GEEZE!! :eek:

One of my therapists a decade ago had me start journaling my dreams. That worked for about the span of three months - but even after the first month the diagnosis of 'chronically depressed' was changed to Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.

The therapist asked me to stop bringing in my journal around the end of the third month, and suddenly decided to move to another state and go into the field of physical nursing.

Now she assured me it wasn't me to cause all of these 'sudden' changes in her life... But if I started sharing my dreams here with people either I would be banned, or Gayspeak members would start finding a new place to run and hide.

If you do have awesome, wonderful, fantastic dreams good for you. I envy that.