Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just came out to a friend
I just Came out today to a bestfriend and I'd just like to share it. It took me about an hour to get the exact words out but he had suspected that I was gay and he was so supportive. He even offered being a wingman if I Ever go to any gay bar. It was just such load of my chest and it just feels so nice to have Said it. I'm writing this from My Phone and just wanted to share it.
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Awesome! I'm glad it has worked out for you and been such a positive experience too Smile
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

That is really great zet i am so pleased for you, you are very lucky to have such a good bf, all the best for your continuing coming out process. Smile

Congratulations~! That's so cool of him btw~ Smile

Hey Zet, I recently told my best friend of 25 years and he looked at me very seriously and asked " does he make you happy?" I sad yes. and he said "cool, as long as your happy, I'm happy". I couldnt ask for anything better. It is amazing how many people can be totally supportive. Even the ones we don't think will accept it. I am glad things went well for you.

Congratulations both on coming out and on having such a great best friend!
I bid NO Trump!

Woop woop grattis grattis!

That's wicked. And I love how he offered to be your wingman, that's a true friend there.

Mexicanwave

Well done :biggrin:

Mexicanwave

ObW
X

Congrats man! That's awesome. Smile