Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After a lot of thought.......
I came on here a little while back for advice on my unique situation. I never expected to get all the responses I did, and they were all really insightful and we'll thought out. So first I want to say thanks to everyone for all the help.

I didn't know if I was gay, bi or just confused. I have known the truth since before highschool, but given my background in the church I didn't want to believe it.

I decided it was time to finally come clean to myself, honestly that was the hardest part. I found that telling my friends was actually the easier part. They have all been really supportive except for one I don't talk with anymore, and that's a long story.

After I told my friends I decided it was time to talk to my mom, now that was the hardest one. I still don't think she believes me completely, but honestly she's been really nice through the whole thing. We spend more time together now than ever. My mom is really involved in the church, and she does have the occasional talk with me about it, but I know that's just her way of caring, so it doesn't bother me.

The only people I have left are assorted family, aunts and such. Thank you again to everyone on here for all the help.

Glad we could have assisted you on your journey

I didnt help you because I wasnt here then! But im glad you came back to thank them all!!! its great! Stick around this website is awesome!

Glad to hear it's going well!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Very nice to hear these outcomes. They rarely happened that way back in the 70's and 80's.
There has been allot of progress in this regard.

Best to you and your family and friends

Good outcomes are always a fantastic thing to hear!