Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just for Robbie...
fjp999 Wrote:I can't believe you guys fell for my promise then posted away Laugh1 Laugh1 Laugh1 Laugh1 Laugh1

If it is raining tomorrow, like it is now, I will scan an fugly old pic of me... promise.

Ain't that the truth? :eek:

Probably, Frank.

I find that I'm not generally photogenic, and there are few pictures of me that I like, but I guess it's all in the eye of the beholder. I really don't think we should put up any pictures of us that we think just aren't us. But I guess if our young people have dared, it's because they are still quite (un)aware that their looks are "saved" by their youth.

What we lack in looks might be compensated by personality Wink , what do you think, Frank? Confusedmile:

princealbertofb Wrote:Probably, Frank.

I find that I'm not generally photogenic, and there are few pictures of me that I like, but I guess it's all in the eye of the beholder. I really don't think we should put up any pictures of us that we think just aren't us. But I guess if our young people have dared, it's because they are still quite (un)aware that their looks are "saved" by their youth.

What we lack in looks might be compensated by personality Wink , what do you think, Frank? Confusedmile:

I call that chicken talk Wink

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:I call that chicken talk Wink

Is this cause for a duel, WouldLike....???
I'll meet you on gayspeak at dawn!!! Your choice of weapons. Wink Wink

... and .... you're down to FOUR candles!!!

princealbertofb Wrote:Is this cause for a duel, WouldLike....???
I'll meet you on gayspeak at dawn!!! Your choice of weapons. Wink Wink

... and .... you're down to FOUR candles!!!

Can we make it a bit later than dawn.. I get a 2 hour lie in tomorrow as I've got college instead of work!! :tongue:

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Can we make it a bit later than dawn.. I get a 2 hour lie in tomorrow as I've got college instead of work!! :tongue:

I guess we could call it a day even... or just hug instead.
BighugKnuddel

princealbertofb Wrote:Probably, Frank.

Laugh1 Laugh1 Laugh1 Laugh1 Laugh1

I hate cameras pointed at me. I think it was the American Indians that believed cameras stole ones soul.

And of course I move to Japan where everyone is clicking away at ANY opportunity. I had this trick I would do... hold my hand in front of my face with the fingers held up in the peace sign to ward off the capturing of my soul Biggrinflip

The more insane thing is that I got a few modeling jobs with one billboard :eek: and a couple magazine covers :eek:

Lucky me. It was sunny as could be so out and about without turning on the scanner