Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just for Robbie...
Dan1089 Wrote:See everyone,Frank is a good sport.Now c'mon guys,lets post those pictures...PLEASE!About the eyes,I was trying to make a funny face,didn't know it would turn out to be a scary face.

Laugh

No way, I only have a few pix that are 'ok' - if anyone has me on facebook if u click on photos of me that others have posted u'll find all the crappy ones that I would never have put up in a million years :tongue: If you're not on my facebook, then tough luck :tongue: hehe!! Coz I'd never voluntarily post up horrible pix of me - who in their right mind would? Well except for Dan Wink mwah

p.s. dan, you're not at all fugly... just the eyes make the pic v.scary!!!

Oh please Carl!Dude,everybody thinks that you're hot,you know you're hot.So just post one silly pic dude.Pretty please,with a cherry on top...

This is me blowing a kiss to ian...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This is me sitting on a chair.... Wink Laugh

Don't like this pic, but when martin came to stay... yes they are pringles hehe! quack quack!

hmmm... if you INSIST!!! lol

2 pics of me I hate....

1st is a webcam pic complete with weird open wide eyes
2nd one I was drunk, sweaty, messed up hair and too camp looking (for me). I also don't remember the photo being taken!!

and the 3rd pic i think is a nice one of me! Smile

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:hmmm... if you INSIST!!! lol

2 pics of me I hate....

1st is a webcam pic complete with weird open wide eyes
2nd one I was drunk, sweaty, messed up hair and too camp looking (for me). I also don't remember the photo being taken!!

and the 3rd pic i think is a nice one of me! Smile

I kind of like all three... They're just... you!Wink

Smurlos Wrote:This is me sitting on a chair.... Wink Laugh

... in a few years' time!!! Laugh1

you young fellas don't know what an ugly picture is!!! Wink

I cant believe you guys fell for my promise then posted away Laugh1 Laugh1 Laugh1 Laugh1 Laugh1

If it is raining tomorrow, like it is now, I will scan an fugly old pic of me... promise.

princealbertofb Wrote:you young fellas don't know what an ugly picture is!!! Wink

Aint that the truth. :eek: