Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just for fun let's start a LGBT supremacist movement
We can call it the QQQ.
[Image: gay-black-jewish-klan.jpeg]

What do you think?
Since gays are the superior people, should we be able to make slaves of heterosexuals as per our interpretation of the bible. I mean every jackass with a 2 cousins as parents is free to interpret the bible to fit his freaky ideas..why can't we?

Should we give special tax breaks to heterosexual parents of gay kids?

Help out with some ideas!

lemme see, what would QQQ stand for?
Questioning Queens and Queers?

You do realize this is somewhat bordering on the absurdly offensive, right?

ETOTE Wrote:lemme see, what would QQQ stand for?
Questioning Queens and Queers?

You do realize this is somewhat bordering on the absurdly offensive, right?

I was thinking something obvious like the Quoo Quux Quan ......
sometimes you really have to connect half the dots about queer humor for dumass straight people.

Sure I realize it borders on being absurdly offensive --- it's a parody of THEM ---- so there's no way it can't be offensive.

Ever heard of Poe's Law?

Wow... You REALLY are from Bizarro World, aren't you? Smile

Borg69 Wrote:Wow... You REALLY are from Bizarro World, aren't you? Smile

I think it would be fun as hell to take fundamentalist bullshit straight from their ministers, change a few pronouns and nouns and use it as anti-hetero gay hate speech....

I mean it would be hilarious to see fundamentalists freaking out over gay supremacists because they'd be too dumb to realize we'd be using scripts from their own hate chief mongers....

There are some amazing and hilarious possibilities here, I really have to think about this a little more ...but damn, do the robes HAVE to be that shade of pink? It just isn't my color...

Let's not! Let's spread compassion and acceptance to all of mankind.

Yeah like Adam said do we really have to wear those robes in your Bizarro world???? :p

maybe a lighter shade of pink?

Adam Wrote:There are some amazing and hilarious possibilities here, I really have to think about this a little more ...but damn, do the robes HAVE to be that shade of pink? It just isn't my color...

What if we do our robes ala Pope complete with hats in the shape of penis heads?.... like soft Darth Vader helmets that are color correct.

If that doesn't work for people who want to conceal their identities they can buy those 3 ft long yellow plastic funnels for hats they can pull panty hose over down over their faces.

But I do think we all should wear rear Popy white bathrobes embroidered with cute scenes of witch burnings, rapture, virgin births.....