Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just got over an extreme anxiety flare up
LJay Wrote:Arkansota, bluerealm and anybody else who sees this, please feel free to come here and talk. It may not be face to face, but people here do care and are glad to help if they can.

I have a habit of taking over a post and making it about me. I'm trying to relate but i don't want to end my life. I'm to pissed off to try and end my life.

thank you for the thought. but this post is for Arkansota.

I'm going to relax a little more. kind of just hang around.

best of luck to you Arkansota!

Arkansota Wrote:And my therapist is over 700 miles away in Minnesota so I'm glad I can reach out to you guys and be honest instead of trying to hide my thoughts. Thank you for your support.

But, are you sure it has to be that way?

Are you willing to look for help locally?

I believe you could avoid some of your suffering and your isolation, which are most certainly related, if you were to reach out there at school.

Arkansota, never hesitate to reach out because there are people who CARE about you. Don't find this alone. Hardheaded provided a great list of resources. We are also here for you, my friend.

Just wanted to give you guys an update- I feel much better now. My anxiety does get out of hand but it's only temporary. Still, when I have an episode, I recognize that I do need someone to support me.

It's good to hear you are better, and it is always good to know one has a place to vent when needed, but you've not replied at all about whether you are going to seek help.

Wouldn't it be the most helpful to get sympathy but also actionable help?

Hardheaded1 Wrote:It's good to hear you are better, and it is always good to know one has a place to vent when needed, but you've not replied at all about whether you are going to seek help.

Wouldn't it be the most helpful to get sympathy but also actionable help?

I should get help but like I said the circumstances are set up against me

I haven't been here to read your prior posts. What circumstances are those?