Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just how unjust is this?
http://www.inquisitr.com/946459/rape-awa...e-reduced/
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Sick. I just don't understand the judge's thinking on this. A pastor serving as a youth counselor molests multiple teenage boys and only gets probation? And he can visit his own kids only if his mother is present??? What kind of joke is Iowa's justice system?

Thta is just about as unjust as it's possible to get. What a disgrace.

No offense meant...

but its my opinion that pedophiles get into religion JUST to do this kind of crap, because they know they can get away with it.

When I rule the world people like this are going to have their testicles removed u.u
And the only religion allowed is Joshuisum (This religion is pretty much common sense and common courtesy and a little bit of worshiping me! )

Joshular Wrote:When I rule the world people like this are going to have their testicles removed u.u
And the only religion allowed is Joshuisum (This religion is pretty much common sense and common courtesy and a little bit of worshiping me! )

As long as you keep your Joshuism over there.......cause Tinkleism is taking root over here!!!
FuzzFuzzFuzzFuzzFuzzFuzz

Drool-smiley

MisterTinkles Wrote:As long as you keep your Joshuism over there.......cause Tinkleism is taking root over here!!!
FuzzFuzzFuzzFuzzFuzzFuzz

Drool-smiley

Joshular Wrote:When I rule the world people like this are going to have their testicles removed u.u

Please don't make me choose between you two. I don't think I could 0_0