Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just joined today, on my birthday
Hello everyone. I just found out about this forum today and here I am. I like what I see here, a place to discuss the joys and complications of our (and my) sometimes complicated lives. Now this will be the last time you'll ever hear about my birthday as from now on I am freezing that event forever. I'm a very young mind in an old body, which may sound good but it has its drawbacks if you really think about it, although I wouldn't change it even if I could. I have been inactive socially and romantically for a long, long time and have decided to give it another go. I have a few situations to deal with (don't we all) and at some point I'll bring some of them to your attention. Basically though, I'm optimistic so far even though I'm not sure whether my optimism is based on reality or just wishful thinking lol. I'm not shy, if anything maybe a bit too bold and not afraid to ask anything (or for anything). I'm open minded, liberal and a free thinker. So that's my story and I'm sticking to it cuz it's the only one I've got. Smile

Happy Birthday Barefoot! Smile

And welcome to the forum! Smile

Welcome to gayspeak!

Are you typing in your birthday suit? Welcome

Happy birthday, Barefoot... and Welcome to this forum. Hope you enjoy the company and can give some of your wisdom to the ones who need it. How can we help, just now? Birthday Balloons Balloons Balloons

Welcome to the forum and Birthday-song

Happy Birthday and welcome to GS !!!

Darius Wrote:Are you typing in your birthday suit? Welcome

well, he is barefoot......

Welcome to the forum!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Happy B, Barefoot.

Used to be a fellow in my hometown who wae called Barefoot. He NEVER wore shoes. Old guy.

Welcome to GS. Pull up a chair and make yourself at home.

PS--You in wine country?
I bid NO Trump!

Happy Birthday, Barefoot. Welcome to GS!Wavey

Watch your barefeet here. There is a certain person that likes to tickle.