Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just met a beautiful man
I guys Hietts gay lonely man again I just wanted to let you know I took your advice and it was well taken IM YM and I feel pretty good about myself I have self image and self-respect I just met a guy and this is not your typical American gay guy but we start talking recently over the internet were exchanging emails and were going to start video conversations with each other he's 10 years younger than me but then again age don't matter to me as long of course it's I8 + really like him we have a few things in common and distance between us is not a problem but the conflict is I like to go over and see him but what the laws over there are a lot more complicated than our freedom of laws here in United States Am I wrong for me to encourage him to come over and stay United States where the laws lenient than visiting him in his country any advice would be great but the laws were put in place months prior to the nation hosting these past winter Olympic Games I am so confused

It's great that you're attempting to meet people, finally... However... you should try to meet someone more local to you. By getting attached to someone long distance you're putting yourself in a 'safe' zone where you don't actually have, or will want to meet 'real' people because you'll be staying Safe in this fantasy romance that more than likely will never happen in real life.

You're heading in the right direction... but make sure you're actually moving, and not just sitting there idling the car while the motor's running.

. , ; ! ??

I agree with Borg69, maybe finding someone closer to where you live would be better for you in the long run. But if you really like this guy then continue and see we're it leads you.

Russia is not a good place to be Gay. They're not at all as open About being Gay as USA, sorry.
The police get away with it (bashing) The government controlled news won't cover it. There is actually Gay bashing gangs where they video tape it and post it, and they're hardly ever get prosecuted by the law.
He is much better off coming over here if he can. But I agree with Borg69 ,long distance is tough.

You met a beautiful man on a Tuesday?

That's impossible. Beautiful men only come out on Thursdays and Mondays.

memechose Wrote:You met a beautiful man on a Tuesday?

That's impossible. Beautiful men only come out on Thursdays and Mondays.

How did you know I go out on Mondays and Thursdays!Kissa

JimmyEcho Wrote:How did you know I go out on Mondays and Thursdays!Kissa

(stands up and looks at the old man in the black bath robe)

* the prosecution rests, your honor.*

memechose Wrote:(stands up and looks at the old man in the black bath robe)

* the prosecution rests, your honor.*

o.k.---what!!

Agree with Borgy, find someone closer to home.
But if you still really want to meet up with this dude, have him get the hell out of Russia and come see you, if things work out, have him move here.

Government sanctioned homophobia and gay bashing is never good, may as well be living in the dark ages.