Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just met a beautiful man
OOOOOOOOOOOH Etote you make me so horny with maps

Wel gaylonelyman you are being scammed. There is no beautiful guy in Russia that you are chatting with, who is into you. You are being led into believing that it's real, yes. But it's not.

Further down the road, mark my words, this guy will ask for your bank account to wire you money, or send you a check to cash, or ask you to send money to him. By that time it might even seem to you like a legitimate request. Them *bam* your money is gone and so is the "guy."

Get off the damn computer and meet real guys in the flesh, face to face, in your town. Everything else is perpetuating the problem.

Memechose has already said the same thing (la meme chose) but I still felt it was worth stating much more explicitly than he did.

LISTEN to the guys who have warned you about this "beautiful guy"........

My friend's nephew just gave away his entire estate to a "beautiful woman" in South Africa. He was warned....pleaded with...family freaked out...it didn't make a difference. He just "knew" she "loved" him.

You have probably already told him enough that he knows exactly which buttons to push and what to say to you so if you want to avoid a near certain disaster I would cease contact with him ASAP.....

Etote we need a graph on on statistic probabilities when you get time. help this guy understand what he's up against.

[Image: lost-e1358443817119.jpg]