Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay and promiscuous?
How about fast, loose, easy, wanton? Roflmao

I know a lot of guys who are even more conservative than a lot of the straight people I talk to. I'm in a long-term relationship myself; we're not monogamous and it's an open relationship - but that doesn't mean "anything goes" and it doesn't mean indiscriminate, irresponsible whoring around. A lot of people automatically assume that though.

I'm fine with anything anybody does, as long as he's not hurting anyone.

Well I know a lot of straight women and I have to say the single ones are extremely 'promiscuous' - they'll drop their panties at the bat of an eyelid. This is an observation, not a criticism.

Yet in the Gay community I've met a lot of single Guy's who are virtually celibate or, at the very least, extremely fussy!

FTR I'm a whore, in the bedroom!

Funny old world.

I kind of like the word "Slut". After all most men are sluts and it doesnt matter whether they are Gay Straight of Bi. Men just want sex before just about anything else. After all wasn't it a man that came up with they saying "Almost as good as sex" and "Better than sex" If a girl would have come up with those sayings, she would be labled a slut. Right?

I agree with those that have said that the association of homosexuality with promiscuity is a stereotype, and that, whilst in many cases it may be well-founded, like every stereotype, it is ultimately inaccurate.

I think that it probably stems from a combination of things, including the fact that men perhaps moreso than women are very much able to engage in sex at a split second's notice - we can be exceptionally randy little buggers and, whilst I'm sure there are many women that fall into the same bracket, I believe there are plenty more men than women that would do so to be brutally honest.

Secondly, perhaps because there are quite a few men that don't really accept or come to realise they are homo's until later on in life, so there is this kinda "I must catch up on the time I've lost" thing that goes on, where they run around humping everything that walks on two legs ... and has a penis ... of course ... Confusedmile:.

However I do know a fair number of gay lads that are totally into monogamy, such as myself. I would never cheat on my boyfriend - it's just not in me to do so, and I would expect the same level of devotion from him - for us, that's the point of being together ...

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

shadow Wrote:I agree with those that have said that the association of homosexuality with promiscuity is a stereotype, and that, whilst in many cases it may be well-founded, like every stereotype, it is ultimately inaccurate.

I think that it probably stems from a combination of things, including the fact that men perhaps moreso than women are very much able to engage in sex at a split second's notice - we can be exceptionally randy little buggers and, whilst I'm sure there are many women that fall into the same bracket, I believe there are plenty more men than women that would do so to be brutally honest.

Secondly, perhaps because there are quite a few men that don't really accept or come to realise they are homo's until later on in life, so there is this kinda "I must catch up on the time I've lost" thing that goes on, where they run around humping everything that walks on two legs ... and has a penis ... of course ... Confusedmile:.

However I do know a fair number of gay lads that are totally into monogamy, such as myself. I would never cheat on my boyfriend - it's just not in me to do so, and I would expect the same level of devotion from him - for us, that's the point of being together ...

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!
My thoughts exactly!

Cheers !! Smile

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

That's because you live on an island and never leave your house babe! I know you're a randy little thing...you've just got no outlet :-)

Seriously though, I think it's just men being men. Gay or straight. Lokk at most straight men, a couple beers and a massage and their ready to let you have their way with them. It's our hormones and not much to do with being gay.

If it wasn't for the ladies keeping them in line straight men would be as naughty as we are. I've been to enough mixed clubs where the bathroom doors in the ladies room are swinging off the hinges....they may be catching up with us, and more pwoer to them. As long as the two (or more) are being honest and not hurting anyone, who cares? Sex feels good and makes us happy (and burns calories!).....

I've never understood this "slut" concept. We get thirsty we drink, we get hungry we eat, bored we go to the movies/biking/read or whatever else is fun and satisfies that desire... Horny? We have to feel like trash.....go figure.

Oh yeah !! You're right ... I forgot about that Confusedmile:

Cool

Bighug

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

xx