Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just popping in to confirm a few things...
Contrary to popular belief I am not dead.

--- despite that little hospital visit I had October fifth... Unfortunately my caregiver came over when she was supposed to have that day off.

And despite the DNR, apparently when one overdoses DNR's are not taken seriously.

Yeah after three days and nights of severe pain I decided I was done.

Interestingly enough, my health support team are suddenly doing their ducking jobs. It takes an act of attempted murder to get things done.Facepalm

I will confirm that my grand luck when it comes to relationships holds true to form. Andy may I suggest a new title? I'm thinking something like single TOXIC gay male...

Rolleyes

Yeah, well nothing isn't ending well, and somethings just refuse to end....
Like that annoying thing that I do. You know, breathing.

I did finally become one of the zombies of the 21st century.

Smartphone? My skinny maggot ask... oh look, it "Helped" me. F turns to M. If it was smart it would be on the corner selling its assets. And get in the kitchen....

I just installed that tap a talk app, dicked with it for awhile. Damned thing refuses to work. Sending me everywhere but here.

Everything in my life is hard...
Pardon me, there's one thing that isn't hard. Apparently all those medications do DO something... ED is calling.

Hard to believe I went over 12 years in a sexless relationship, now that sex is available I can't. Yes there is a God, his name is Loki, Coyote, Joker.... The Great Comedian.

Anyway, the first month that boost mobile was to autopay, they did...
..........'........TWICE.

Yeah, I know, it sucks to be you (me). No it doesn't suck, no partner and no interest.

Any good news? They've decided to give my new caregiver (see the old caregiver abused that job... Oh Hell No. If she abused me she would have a cane shoved up her assorted...)

I've made three friends since getting here almost two years ago. They're all dead now. The last one passed 27th. IDK.

I have been informed that I will need to move to a new place next May... then there is the Section 8 Housing move after that. Hell I broke a rib the last time I was packing... and it was cracked picking up a small lightweight box. I think I have confirmed that osteoporosis diagnosis.

I think you're getting a good idea what my life is like. Basically the same as it was in California. Just New characters and stage props.

I keep reminding myself I left much to the ex (the one before the recent one) but I got the dog.

She's a good girl. Well when she isn't running across the street street, growling at me, bitting, etc extra.

Well, that's enough autocorrect.

Umm I don't know when I will return, soonish

You're missed, man. I'm glad you're still alive, even if life (and Loki) have decided to take turns kicking you in the ass.

Thank you for coming in to give an update.

This isn't easy to take in Mr. D. *sigh* but the update is appreciated.

Bighug

Stay safe.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Well thanks. Unfortunately I finished off all that alcohol early nearly two years ago. Soooo there ain't that to change the climate.

IDK, To much has changed in the last few years.

Change is bad very bad. Oh well. I'm off to bed. Old crippled elves need their rest.

I'm pretty new here, so never met you before. But I have to say, given all that you've gone through, it's pretty amazing that you can write about it with such wit and humor. I'm sorry to hear about everything that's happened to you, totally sucks.

BTW, you can wallpaper your parlor with DNRs, but if someone calls an ambulance, all bets are off. That's my job, ambulance nerd, and we're trained to go into Rambo-the-Resuscitator mode first and read paperwork later Dogrun

HMMM. Well, I will have to hide the body next time. BEFORE I do the self murder thing.

I doubt I'll be up to hiding bodies AFTER.

BTW, humor is my copping skill. When the humor stops things go south rapidly.

Furthermore, this was sent on my Tap-A-Talk 13....