Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dangerous Faggot
Ignorance is not bliss...

This guy does alot of damage....

Know Thyself....Know Thy Enemy...

It took years of fighting to get where we are today and this f*ckwad wants to take us back....

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing....and I am certainly NOT ashamed of nor will I apologize for informing myself...

It has nothing to do with being or not being an American......

Regrettably I was a fan of his for a short while, about 10mins

I watched a couple of videos he did about suppression of free speech on US college campuses. I agreed whole heartedly with his argument if not the crass way it was presented.

But then I watched a speech of his where he claimed lesbians didn't exist and realised that he's really just a bitter, angry little idiot pathetically addicted to shock value.

Ah don't worry the UK isn't far behind any more lol.

Who is this guy?
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

He's also a major contributor to Breitbart. There are times he makes good points, free speech in particular I agree with him 100%. Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh are far worse, I can respect him though I don't agree with everything he says. The only thing I'm aware of that I don't like about him was him saying well I decided to try being straight for awhile. Had to edit and put this in, his handling with Leslie Jones was deplorable and uncalled for. That I lost respect for him, it's hard because he is very pompous. I loved Christopher Hitchens, but there's a world of difference between him and Hitchens, Hitchens was way nicer and more intelligent.

Confuzzled4 Wrote:He's also a major contributor to Breitbart. There are times he makes good points, free speech in particular I agree with him 100%. Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh are far worse, I can respect him though I don't agree with everything he says. The only thing I'm aware of that I don't like about him was him saying well I decided to try being straight for awhile. Had to edit and put this in, his handling with Leslie Jones was deplorable and uncalled for. That I lost respect for him, it's hard because he is very pompous. I loved Christopher Hitchens, but there's a world of difference between him and Hitchens, Hitchens was way nicer and more intelligent.

I'd love nothing more than for Hitchens to arise from the dead to debate this baboon.. He would tear the smug from his face and soul.. hahaha

Milo also has his own college scholarship fund and website for "white males only" called the "privalege grant": https://privilegegrant.com/ ... he's a troll on a whole other level.