Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just saying hello...
Hey GS,

I've been pretty busy lately but just wanted to drop in and say hello.

In one week I'll have been going out with my bf for 2 months...time flys.

I haven't been to the bondage club now in several weeks. The last time I went it kind of felt like goodbye, even though I told my friends there I would be back. It's a little sad, but I can't imagine that my bf would really like me going there even though he's never asked me not to.

He's so great to me that I'd feel guilty doing the things I would do, even if it were less then I would do if I were single.

He stays over a few nights a week, and I stay over his place some nights. It's going great. In a few weeks we're going to Florida for a few days, a mini-vacation. One night we're going to stay with his parents, then the other nights I'm going to get us a nice hotel on the beach.

I went from kind of wild to very domesticated in a very short period of time, lol. But this is more in tune with who I am anyway.

I can't wait for winter to break. I work outside and it's been pretty brutal. Hopefully it starts getting a bit warmer soon.

That's about it for now. I hope everyone is doing well and staying positive!

Thanks again for all the guidance on my journey. This place was very helpful to me when I was moving at the speed of light!!

Good to see ya, Reaper!!!! Hope everything continues to go well!!!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Domestic bliss suits you. Smile You wear it well.

Nice to hear from you again. Smile

Break a leg.