Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just saying hi from frozen minnesota
My name is Jeremy, I'm 18 years old, I live in Minnesota... I'm currently in college studying biological sciences. I'm just looking to make friends, hopefully I can find some here!

Hiya and welcome to GS!!

I'm sure you shall babe - welcome to GS !!

Bighug.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Welcome indeed Jeremy. I have not long joined myself and find this little world totally to my satisfaction. Some of the comments from the guys really get me to sit back and make me think as well as laugh. So come in and join the fun!Laugh1

Heyy there Jeremy!

Biggrinflip

hey there Jeremy!!
I am quite new in this forum too.
hope u doin gr8!!
any plans for these holidays? Confusedmile:

Rik

Hey Jeremy!

Welcome to the site Confusedmile:

Are you going to have a white Christmas in Minesota this year. It didnt snow in London this year but i want it to.

Thanks for the welcome everyone! It's defniitely a white christmas here! I have a lot going on for the holidays this year... a lot of travelling around minnesota and family time.

jkopp13 Wrote:Thanks for the welcome everyone! It's defniitely a white christmas here! I have a lot going on for the holidays this year... a lot of travelling around minnesota and family time.

You be careful driving around young man. We see horrendous images of your weather here on TV. Best place to be is indoors. Take great care.

Welcome from Pennsylvania. It use to be white Christmas' around here but no more

Hope all had a great one,
frank