Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just the way it is (tired of all the crap)
I think it probably is mostly luck, that and generally just trying to be a good person.(and I seriously doubt you are trying to be a bad person, so...)

Go out of your way to meet new people, that's all I can suggest.
Oh, and be yourself, of course.Confusedmile:

You can't predict the future, hence you can't tell for sure "I'm always going to be alone"

The best you can do is search, try and repeat if it fails. Freaking annoying, time and energy consuming, but giving up will lead you nowhere else than to live a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Stop comparing yourself to others. Focus on your accomplishments and not those of others.

You can also ask yourself is these people are in relationships so easily, how many of them have been significant or successful.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:And you can't find frogs because??? You are not down at the watering hole splashing in the water?

Maybe I'm just at the wrong pond? I joined an LGBT group but no luck really, pretty much my only option at this point. At least I've been meeting more people.

Anonymous Wrote:There is no secret, some people are just lucky, others are condemned to loneliness no matter what they do. Just the way it is.

Well if you believe so that some people are just lucky, who know luck could come to you?

Luck is so random you might be the next recipient

So yeah, dont lose hope and just love yourself...when you love yourself, that's when people will be drawn to you.. I guess it's not really loving yourself when your thinking is "i'll be alone forever. "

Well sweetie you need to get out there.
Avoid pickup clubs ,join your local LGBT community and put yourself out there.

Anonymous Wrote:] some people are just lucky, others are condemned to loneliness no matter what they do. Just the way it is.
I agree with you.
We are defined by our characters. "Your character is your fate". So if you want to change your fate you must at first change your character. But i think no man can change his own character.
When i realised that my character and my fate is a same things I've felt free.

"Some are born to sweet delight,
Some are born to endless night."

William Blake - Auguries of Innocence.
Second sentence about me. I dont mind because it very stylishLaugh1 very gothic and erotic )))