Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just to prove I've nothing against the British some humor
Mr Tinkles, you're a hoot!!!!

You were accused of being anti-British and had a post removed?

Well I must say that just shows hows small minded some people are here. I suspect I know who complained and they are pretty much nothing people...I certainly know who removed it.

Nothing you have said has made me think or believe that you are anything but anti-fuckwit...and we have seen the reason why Wink

TBE, you are the least offensive person here.

What is so "fuckwit" for having a particularly high regard for an institution which is over a thousand years old and has adapted to fit in well with a modern democracy?

The reason why so many monarchies have failed and been removed is because they refused to adapt with changing times.

Vigilias Wrote:What is so "fuckwit" for having a particularly high regard for an institution which is over a thousand years old and has adapted to fit in well with a modern democracy?

The reason why so many monarchies have failed and been removed is because they refused to adapt with changing times.

No idea what you are talking about...but I shall smile and nod approvingly Laugh

Vigilias Wrote:What is so "fuckwit" for having a particularly high regard for an institution which is over a thousand years old and has adapted to fit in well with a modern democracy?

Hi Viligas..

Thanks for posting in and to make your aquaintaince, forgive an old daft duck, but I don't think we've crossed paths yet..

Nothing against the monarchy, nothing at all against the British.

The background to pretty much all of this, including the OP is that I used what happened to Africkaaners during the second Anglo boer war to point out to a particular individual who is British why has no right to assume moral high ground on the thread Murder or not

I was apparantly a weee bit to "direct / blunt" and had my post removed because it was seen to be racist? Biglaugh..Biglaugh...and aggressive.

The iorny is that the target of my wrath is British, yet hasn't a cooking clue what is meant by the descriptive "racist", and got horribly hot and bothered because he confused "racist" with "fact"

Ag shame

I posted my response to the removal in both Murder or not and the word game not that anybody cares but.... (a while back, you'll have to hunt it down, try children shot on sight as a search...

Then, I posted this thread, because I really don't have a problem with British anything.

I have a problem with a pompass santimonous prick of an individual who rattled my cage once too often and said so and why...

Go read, it'll explain a lot.

Kind regards
Trial

I'm happy being part of the Commonwealth though Australia has been tentative about becoming a Republic for a long time. I don't see it happening while Elizabeth II is still the monarch, but if/when Charles got in, it would probably be the time.

The only way I could see us staying within the commonwealth aside from the fact we are lazy and its extremely expensive to change everything over becoming a republic (money, military, insignias, government) would be if Prince Harry somehow broke the rules and became monarch.