Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just to say Thanks
Hello havent been on here for a while when the site went down i kind of forgot to come back Sad SORRY

Anyway some of you might remember me for my research paper on HIV

I would just like to say thankyou to everyone for your responce to my topic

Although a lot of you were critical and negative on another study this responce was particularly interesting and inspiring i made sure to make a note in my dissertation the feeling that the general academic interest in the gay community, is considerable close to the colonial and post colonial interest in the other in Africa. That the continous studies draw a fine line between trying to promote equality and actually stigmatising.

I am grateful for your input and views as this is something that hadnt occured to me, I suppose sometimes we try to do something positive and dont realise how it might seem to others.

Take care everyone and Good bye

fiona Wrote:...this responce was particularly interesting and inspiring i made sure to make a note in my dissertation the feeling that the general academic interest in the gay community, is considerable close to the colonial and post colonial interest in the other in Africa. That the continous studies draw a fine line between trying to promote equality and actually stigmatising.

[COLOR="Purple"]Can someone explain this?

btw, I must apologize as when the site went down I was unable to post on the other site with your addy...[/COLOR]