Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just typical of conservative christians

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/09/04/co...m-signing/
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm

“We cannot just stand idly by as Christian values and morals are trampled,” said Jack Burkman, the GOP lobbyist working to keep Sam out of the NFL.

Yeah so lets do what Jesus told us to do about the gays....

Which was.... nothing.

I don't watch football much but aren't football games on Sundays?

"We will do whatever we can to preserve family values in this country.”
cause when i think family values, i think a group of large men violently smashing there heads into each other...and wife beating, and animal abuse, and drug addiction, and...:biggrin:

It would seem like there are two Christian Gods. One is a loving & caring God,,, and the other one more closely resembles Satan!!!!

Mr. Burkman is worshiping the wrong one!!!! Someone in his circle of friends should inform him that he's gone down the wrong track...
We Have Elvis !!

I'd like to know if this one thanks God if his team wins. Many people do. Even many players and coaches do (though I bet they still train and plan as if it wasn't up to God but pure effort on their part). If they believe God chooses the winners then why not praise God as you bet against the team time and time again?