Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justin Beiber Blues
I remembered another one...Jackson Browne

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIe7phRCyJUMo4E6M0lTu...ffQzMFCmGg]

Its funny now looking back at the photos ...when they were young...so was I...and collectively these guys pretty much represent 2/3rds of the guys I have been in love with...or had sex with...the same physical features/body types.

I have always insisted I don't have a type physically or appearance wise because I have to be turned on by something about them...usually intensity..so two guys who look alike..one will do nothing for me and one turns me on. It never occurred to me that I look for guys with a personality I like WITHIN the parameter of what I find physically attractive...

Damn...I guess I fooled myself LOL...live and learn

BeyondNormal Wrote:Justin is a very young looking guy, but has that baby face that is not something I admire too much.

It's lucky we all know his age or you'd think he's under age.

Despite that, and hating his music, he's a young lad that is handsome, if young looking so will gain a following of admirers.

I have only seen him in action once but of course I have seen photos of him and heard about him forever...it was on some MTV show I had on when I was at the gym.....

...and I swear I think he is a lesbian. That is not intended to disparage him/her at all...I like lesbians...I actually had a crush on his guy at the first bar I ever went to and unfortunately I told my friends about it...and we all shortly afterward found out she was a lesbian..I thought it was a guy...man did I get teased for years afterward...

Everything about JB screams LESBIAN to me....

Hmmmmmm......

Well, there's a girl in the UK that impersonates JB, however she looks nothing like him in my opinion. Attention seekers everywhere!

I don't quite see what you're seeing, but we're all unique! Big Grin

I've got a big crush on ... Tom Scavo!! (aka Doug Savant) How would you say, a FILF lol?

[Image: 120316_8b018_beautesdesesperees_saison8_8_8.jpg]

East Wrote:Did you ever watch The Chris Isaak Show?...I never missed an episode...DAMN that guy is sexy as hell...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTILTx4SAemwIlXwhqIkNO...uoymKHfMIf]

Not sure if the Chris Isaak show was ever broadcast in the UK, i only remember reading about in a magazine.

And just for you East a video of Chris.

There was the time I was heavily into all things Japan, and Ryuichi Sakamoto was one of the reasons
[Image: FURYO-MERRY-CHRISTMAS-MR-LAWRENCE-1982_p...t_w858.jpg]

Jean Michel Jarre also turned my crank for a couple of years
[Image: tumblr_n6gctoaqNJ1slffxko3_1280.jpg]

While I still like Ryuichi's music after all these years, when I hear Jean Michel Jarre these days (which doesn't happen very often) I wonder what the hell I was thinking.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

Justin Bieber is said to be in a gay relationship with boxer Floyd Mayweather. Perhaps that's old news though.

Bieber isn't my type, I like more masculine men.

That guy with dreads from Tokyo Hotel lol

The guitar god I'd really get on all fours for is Kevin Shields of the band My Bloody Valentine, praised be his name. Written some of my all time favorite music. He was pretty cute in his 20s but has only gotten better with age, he's 51 now. Such a cute smile, and those graying curls...hubba hubba 1luvu1luvu1luvu

[Image: KevinShields.jpg]

[Image: MBVFestMustGall.jpg]

[Image: Kevin-conspiracy.jpg]

[Image: 29ea6458f27c515a498af242a532f17cd153d692...1191e3.jpg]

I don't tend to fantasize about celebrities but I have to confess, back in the day, Jim Morrison was def a wet dream. My first 'sort of' boy friend (both freshmen in college, me 18 him 17) looked a LOT like Jim. I say 'sort of' because we really liked one another but were hardly in a relationship. Living in the same dorm at school added a certain 'something' to the mix. N E Way… Yeah… Morrison…

[Image: morrison.jpg]

The only other figure I had the hots for in that era, that I can remember anyway, was Joe D'allesandro:

[Image: lonesomeposter.jpg]

It's certainly easy enough to see why...

[Image: joe_d_alessandro.jpg]

[Image: joe-d.jpg]