Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
K-Pop
My favorite kpop boyband is Shinee. I love their vocals and complicated but beautiful choreography. My favorites from Shinee include Hello, Replay, Sherlock and A-Yo. I can't fathom Lucifer though. Too techno-ish.

I enjoy listening and watching Super Junior. I have quite a collection of Super Junior's songs and MVs inside my Itunes. I love Sorry Sorry but I madly in love with Bonamana. I love to play that song when I do cardio and dancing. Crazy beat.

For girlband, I really like Girls' Generation. Follows by Wonder Girls and Miss A. I used to dislike Girls' Generation though. But then I watched their interviews and eventually listened to their music. I am now hooked by their characters (crazy girls) and music.

I'm not really into girl bands, even though I have to confess that there wasn't much research from my side >.<... But still I would listen to Girls Generation more easily than other bands.

Also, personally I believe that Super Junior have much more complicated dances than SHINee (exept for Sherlock which is faaar too perfect both in vocals and dance compilation)

:biggrin:

For me this music is terrible