Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kansas brings back the Jim Crow era... With a new target
Chase Wrote:Well, I wouldn't call it a Jim Crow era. I've seen a lot of homophobes twist quotes like that and try to make it imply you think you suffer just as much as the African Americans did under Jim Crow.

As for the new bill:

This only reconfirms my suspicions of the homophobic agenda - yes, the homophobic agenda.
Face it - the half of the country that hates us really really HATES us. Just because some of them say "hate the sin love the sinner" like some sort of mantra doesn't change the fact that those same people once had being gay illegal.
In Kansas, hospitals can legally deny treatment of lgbt, as can police officers deny helping lgbt - if we're sick, they want us to die. If we're being robbed, they want us to be ransacked. If we're being attack by a murderer - by their new law they're allowed to allow us to be murdered.
There is nothing you can do to put a stop that. If you could reason with idiots, there wouldn't be any idiots.

How is segregating against gay people any different than segregating against black people? This is a jim crow like era already- Gay people are not given access to the same institutions as straight people.

If a black person is offended by that comparison, it doesn't mean I'm racist. It means they're homophobic.

You can harass, beat, threaten, stab, shoot, kill, maim, and murder people.......and proclaim it because of "religion" and nobody cares.

You give your love to another of the same sex, all of a sudden, everybody cares.

Welcome to Earth.

That is awful.