Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kate Bush
Kate Bush is incredible!!

Any favourite tracks/albums?!

My fav tracks are mostly from The Dreaming. Even though (apparently) it's considered as her least successful, i think it's actually a gem!!!

There goes a tenner is amazing! Houdini?!?! OMG! amazing...

grrrreat!

I do love, hello earth, breathing and Night scented stock too ... ya all sooo good..

"The stars are on our hair, the stars are on our fingers, a veil of diamond dust, just reach up and touch it" Love nocturn!

I can only speak for running up that hill, and I love it! might check some of her other songs.

Gawain88 Wrote:My fav tracks are mostly from The Dreaming. Even though (apparently) it's considered as her least successful, i think it's actually a gem!!!
Yes I remember reading about it being her least successful, most people I've spoken to consider it her best album too. It was my first Kate Bush album :biggrin:.

Really like Kate Bush, very influential somewhat musically for me in the fact that she gave me the confidence to experiment how I want and not try and stick to anything unless I want to....and her visuals are amazing aswell.

Babooshka

One of my favourites from Kate.Confusedmile:

She is absolutely a genius. I remember seeing "Cloudbusting" at the cinema during the intermission (yeah, yeah, I'm that ancient!) and was blown away by it. It made far more impact on me than the film I was watching did - I can't even remember which one it was - and I've been a fan ever since.

Oh, and it's a good reason to watch So 80s on VH1. She's on a lot Smile

Kate Bush - Tour of Life 1979 - Oh England My Lionheart

Just found this on youtube, like the outfit.Cool