Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keen gardener but - - -
I’d love to post shots of my garden here but due to refusing to store my images out there on the cloud I can’t. A few images I stored on one site turned up later on a ‘pay to use site’ so I now keep my eye candy to myself. 
I have a large cottage garden and a few acres running down to a creek. Unfortunately my geriatric old frame isn’t allowing me to maintain it the way I’d like. I have a gardener in for two hours a week but still find it frustrating I can’t do everything myself. So, I’m thinking of selling up and moving to something more manageable. 
This year I’ve had great success with growing vegitables. However, due to a plague of rabbits in these parts  availed myself of a neighbours raised bed when his partner departed the planet. My neighour has no gardening skills at all and is not interested in learning. 
My main love has always been roses of which I have approx 135 at last count.
The Human Race is Insane.

@Karl Rand You can attach photos to posts but you can't use the "Quick Reply" you have to click "New Reply" at the bottom right of the thread. Then at the bottom of the page you should see Add Attachment... Browse and add the photos and then click "Add Attachment" and that should get them in a post. If nothing else I'll do screenshots when I get time.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

But what do you mean by "Browse and add the photos ?

@Karl Rand I assume the photos are on your computer or phone... whatever you use to get on Gay Speak with...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

(06-10-2021, 10:42 AM)InbetweenDreams Wrote: @Karl Rand I assume the photos are on your computer or phone... whatever you use to get on Gay Speak with...
Yes, but what does ‘add’ imply?

So you can attach multiple photos in a single post,  I think up to 4 photos. The "adding" meaning selecting the photos you want in your post.
Check out my stuff!

That is the most insane, illogical process for attaching images I’ve ever encountered.
Now if I can somehow remember it. - - - - -