Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keeping clean, need some advice.
MisterLove Wrote:Sex is much more than penetration and intimacy is much more than sex.

Awwww, so beautifully said! Lovelove Love :biggrin: (oh my, I'm starting with the smilies! Someone stop me before it'll get out of hand again!) You sound almost like my boyfriend :biggrin: Although he didn't say anything like that for a very long time, guess he concluded he prefers penetration after all Laugh

P.S. How many posts do I have to have for this moderator's approval to end?
Edit: Okay, weird, this one showed up but the previous one waits for approval... I don't get it. Well anyway, wait for my previous post Laugh

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:^^^ is your shower big enough for both of us???? Wink

Well, Hugh, Kevin, Toby, and Liev dont have a problem....we seem to have enough room.

I thought I'm very clean, not obsessed by cleanliness but almost... but:
ardus Wrote:It happens dude. It's going to happen to you if you live with your BF. If you don't accept it, you're going to have problems I guarantee it.
I agree.
If I allow someone to stick his penis inside me, and/or vice-versa, I think our relationship is intimate enough to accept even some stain on the sheet...

Unluckily I don't live with my girl/boyfriend. Unluckily I don't have a girl/boyfriend... LOL

sillyboy86 Wrote:If I allow someone to stick his penis inside me, and/or vice-versa, I think our relationship is intimate enough to accept even some stain on the sheet...

That's a valid point. That's a very valid point and I see my wrongness (is that a word? I don't think so). What's more, it makes me analize our relationship further because boyfriend who does the sticking has no problems whatsoever, and it should be him who's more worried about getting dirty right? And now we have me, who has a problem and doesn't want to stick his dick anywhere. For no valid reason at all. Not that I don't want to ever, I do but... There are always some buts and while at first they made sense, at this point I start running out of excuses other than "I'm not ready yet". So it makes me think now,is it really my cleanliness obsession or maybe I'm just not ready yet for that level of intimacy that actually allows stains on the sheets. I actually want to believe that because it gives hope for the future. Except that letting someone stick his penis in me should be on a higher level of intimacy... I'm even more fucked up than I thought Laugh

Okay, I just overanalized this didn't I? Laugh

Bottom line is that there is no other way, I just have to learn to live with this right? And boyfriend was right, he is always right, I wonder when I'll finally learn that. It's so annoying though, I want to prove him wrong just once! Laugh

ardus Wrote:Prepare to be shocked

My sheets have been stained with feces, blood, astroglide, beer, urine, semen umm can anyone think of something else?

It happens dude. It's going to happen to you if you live with your BF. If you don't accept it, you're going to have problems I guarantee it.

Nassy boi!!!

**giggle**
Tongue3