Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kenyan lawyer takes State of Israel, Jews to Hague over Jesus' death
This is too good not to share!

"A Kenyan lawyer has filed a petition with the International Court of Justice (ICJ) in The Hague, suggesting that the trial and crucifixion of Jesus Christ was unlawful, and The State of Israel among others should be held responsible, Kenyan news outlet the Nairobian reported on Friday.

Dola Indidis, a lawyer and former spokesman of the Kenyan Judiciary is reportedly attempting to sue Tiberius (Emperor of Rome 42 BC-37AD), Pontius Pilate, a selection of Jewish elders, King Herod, the Republic of Italy and the State of Israel.

"Evidence today is on record in the bible, and you cannot discredit the bible," Indidis told Kenyan Citizen News."

I notice Judas isn't named in this case, but then he IS dead after all!!!

http://www.jpost.com/International/Kenya...ath-321555

Sigh...

While we're at it, let's take down Germany for WWII. I guess we can get Spain for their inquisition, too. Oh, and wasn't there that whole trail of tears business in the USA? Are we really going to go there? Some people are just out of their damn minds.

I can feel my mental activity dropping to dangerous levels. As I recall, some guy in Montana or something tried to sue God for natural disasters awhile back.

... Who gives these guys ideas, anyhow?

Ah please can I also be sued?

My lot wiped out the Zulus at blood-river (that's from Africa)

Oh yeah?!

Well, I'm suing Jesus for corruption and fraud.

I'm going to sue Noah on account of Unicorns.

Clearly the guy didn't read his bible. He would find it was the priest class which no longer exists that did the persecution.

But Jesus was not crucified by the Jews. He was crucified by the Roman Empire for daring to claim He was King of the Jews.

Trial was held in Roman Court. While the Jewish Priests wanted to condemn Christ on religious grounds, Jesus was condemned on Secular charges.