Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ketching-Up!
I find myself sipping ketchup in bored times. So, how many of you fellas loves to sip Ketchup? or u definitely hate it. :confused:

Can't say as I do this....but I love to drink Dill pickle juice.

Can't say I sip Ketchup either, but I do like to eat crisps dipped in salad cream, weird maybe but I looooove it. :p

Anyone who listens to the Prairie Home Companion knows that ketchup has natural mellowing agents. The Ketchup Advisory Board sponsors these announcements to the benefit of those who suffer from stress.
I bid NO Trump!

I like bloody Mary's. That's kinda like th drink version of ketchup right?! In the UK is there's a premix non alcoholic one called "Big Tom" that is a really spicy one. It's delish!

CK, I wonder what would happen if you made a Bloody Mary with walnut or mushroom ketchup. Maybe call it a Woodsy Walt?
I bid NO Trump!

This is a great subject! Lettuce all discuss it. When I make a burger I always choose ketchup, because that pickle make my taste buds go "mmmm, yummy." People who don't like the stuff mustard themselves when they taste ketchup. But you have to be careful because people who eat too much ketchup mayo-ver do it a bit. I'll be honest though, ketchup does get me a little... you know, excited. When I have ketchup it makes me want tomato so much with a pretty girl, you know what I mean? Ha ha.

I'm going to kill myself now.

Hmm...can't say that I like ketchup quite like that. I do other things when I'm bored. Wink

Rareboy Wrote:Can't say as I do this....but I love to drink Dill pickle juice.

I love pickles but not likely the juice, coz 8's supeeer strong u know & that's a wrap for u Rareboy. Wink

Wolfpack Wrote:Can't say I sip Ketchup either, but I do like to eat crisps dipped in salad cream, weird maybe but I looooove it. :p
Haven't tried that be4, but it sounds yummmy. Wink