Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you go?...
http://www.menshealth.com/health/pooping...opingWrong

ObW
X

That sitting thing may be an issue for short people. My legs are so long my knees are pretty high up when I sit on most conventional seats.

While I was at my friends for a Holiday party, someone had
given them this contraption that you put in front of the toiler where
it props up your legs so it's pressing against your stomach.. [if that made sense?]

It's suppose to help you poop better, I forget the name though.. Hmm..

I pooed in a squat toilet in a chinese train once (dw it was a clean-ish one, on the fancy high speed rails and there was noone on at the time)

It was very easy to poo I have to say. So sometimes I try squatting on a normal toilet but its too hard because of the balance.

But if I just sit and my legs are on my tip toes, I'm prrtty much squatting anyway.

Also, I find alot of toilets uncomfortable because they're kinda small. My toilet it quite big and has a flat seat. Those cold ceramic tiny toilets are terribly uncomfortably.

When taking a good shit, I put my legs behind my head and have at it :>

Lol, actually I tend to sit on the seat normally, but I always lean forward cause I'm always on my phone, however now I do it even when not on my phone :o lolz

A real fucking problem I get annoyed with, is most toilet seats are too bladdey well small for my ass and I end up feeling uncomfortable, like I'm hanging off, so like sometimes have to sit sideways slightly.

My girlfriend makes fun of me for it, but it's really annoying. Surely I can't be the only person >,>

I sit, I go, I clean up, I leave.

If you want an easier poo, take more fiber.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Sylph Wrote:I'm always on my phone, however now I do it even when not on my phone :o

OMG, one of my pet hates are people who use their mobile phone in the toilet, whether its standing at the urinal or in a cubicalFacepalm

I always try to go extra loudly, just for their benefit Rofl

ObW
X

OlderButWiser Wrote:OMG, one of my pet hates are people who use their mobile phone in the toilet, whether its standing at the urinal or in a cubicalFacepalm

I always try to go extra loudly, just for their benefit Rofl

ObW
X

Omg I'm so confused lol

How do you piss at a urinal and use the phone? How would you flush and wash them hands?

And how would you piss or shit louder than normal? Super powers you have? Sheep

And I usually just go on mine to message friends or come on here or something. I'm usually never really long in the bathroom (unless I'm doing my hair or something), So I don't even know how I developed this habit lolz

Sylph Wrote:Omg I'm so confused lol

How do you piss at a urinal and use the phone? How would you flush and wash them hands?

And how would you piss or shit louder than normal? Super powers you have? Sheep

And I usually just go on mine to message friends or come on here or something. I'm usually never really long in the bathroom (unless I'm doing my hair or something), So I don't even know how I developed this habit lolz

Handsfree ;-)

The extra loud part is usually flushing noisily or running the hand drier.

Im a laaadie... I don't do toilet noises (well, maybe just little ones :p) RoflRofl

ObW
X

I never poo cause I am perfect.