Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kid's React to...
So! I don't know if you guys know about the FineBros, they're youtubers and make lots of funny vids, but this time i found something really interesting, that i want you to see anhttp://youtu.be/8TJxnYgP6D8
Kid's React to Gay Marriage!
I found it really cute in some parts, like REALLY.
And it's so true, and i found it very amazing that these Bros are willing to help us Smile
Like, lots of straights are by our side lol
These kids are wonderful.

Quote:'Justin Beiber marries a guy'

'That wasn't Justin Beiber'

>.<
Bwahahahhahahahahaaaaaha.

Still watching tho. It's a very good vid thanks very much.

Quote:I'm your friend. Air hug!

*AIR HUG BACK TO DAT SISTER!*

Ive seen this before and it still makes me smile every time.

You can almost tell - even at their young ages - which side of the fence they will come down on for the pro and anti cause.

You can almost tell which ones may very well be gay (nice suit lol)

I think the whole video is adorable Smile

ObW
X

"if I get a box full of microscopes will I be gay"

Thanks, Will, here's your YOUTUBE video inbedded.

So this just shows the point of education.. The older the child, the more s-he understands what this is all about, but they're also those who have the best understanding of what a relationship and loving is. Good for them. I think they probably won't end up being psychopaths. As for the younger ones, although not specially judgemental, you can already see the seeds of intolerance sometimes, so that's why it's so important not to wait to tell kids these things exist.

Naturally, those raised by homophobes would never be allowed to see the vids to react to them. So we have the kids of more free thinking parents here who aren't scared of kids being "warped" by seeing gays.

I am curious about the kids who'd never allowed to be shown here. It would probably be more depressing, OTOH when the anti-gay fundie groups called for a boycott against Hannah Montana (at her most popular) because Miley who played her said she didn't believe a father could hate his children and God did not hate gays or love and that gays should be allowed to marry. But their girls rebelled and it wasn't too long before they tossed the idea of a boycott aside. I loved that, Hannah 1, Jesus 0. :tongue:

I found the video to be cheesy, and I hate their decision to use the cheesy home depot attention seeking proposing video

*sigh* sweet video and all but it doesn't say anything to me

take 13 kids from a single state in a single country hardly is statistically significant..Cry

Joshular Wrote:same goes for lots of other gayspeakers get some fucken empathy cos some of you people are just shit.

We want names..

we want trials...

we want executions, damn it...

we want people sent off to gulags...