Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kids....love'em, hate'em, have'em...
I dont have kids, dont ever want kids, but have been babysitter to a multitude of them in my years.

And you know what? Kids, being kids, can just be FUUUUUNNNNNNYYYYY!!!!!!!

Forum for funny kid pics, funny kid stories, jokes, etc.

[Image: 3-you-scared-the-shit-out-of-me-funny-kids1.jpg]

[Image: funny-kids-32_1.jpg]

Twins on leashes......poor woman....
been there, done that......TWICE!!!!
[Image: leash-kids.jpg]

You might think its cruel, but believe me....
ITS a LIFESAVER. Not YOUR life, the kids life!!!
Kids on leashes...
Funny as heck too!!!!!
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRB3I2M1zW0pqZpWs0KcgC...wV4EGl7rhw]
[Image: leashkids.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_mlqkiuKeA61qm9b5ho1_500.jpg]
[Image: dog_kid_leash-600x391.jpg]
[Image: baby-leash1.jpg]

Have one, an autistic boy (5) so whats funny to me isn't "typical kid" funny. lol

His way of speaking is very proper and sometimes off the wall so something that cracks me up is when he wants something he'll say, "I should like to have that.".

kokomoloko79 Wrote:Have one, an autistic boy (5) so whats funny to me isn't "typical kid" funny. lol

His way of speaking is very proper and sometimes off the wall so something that cracks me up is when he wants something he'll say, "I should like to have that.".

Thats awesome!!!!

That reminds me of a time I went into a local video store.....
It was a small store, and the racks were only about chest high, so you could see over them, but not down to the floor.
I was on one side of this rack, looking at some movies, and heard the man over on the next isle speaking VERY professor like....big words, long descriptive sentences, etc. And he was facing the wall looking at videos, so his back was to me.

Well, I kept hearing two voices, but only saw one person. Both were talking on a very high professional college level. I had never even heard of most of the "big words" they were using.

This went on for a few minutes. My curiosity go the better of me finally. I HAD to know where that second voice was coming from. So, I walked to the end of the rack and peeked around. I looked down near the mans knees, and this toddler was there! Probably about 5 years old, maybe younger.

This man and his apparent toddler aged son were conversing on an extremely high college professor level!!! And all those "big words"!!! I was blown away.

Just when I think that people cant get any more stupid and moronic, I run across something like this. Makes me feel a smidge better that there are at least a couple of highly intelligent people in the world. And I was especially impressed the man was not speaking "baby gibberish" to this kid, but actually having an adult conversation with him.

Damn.....knowledge is sexy at any age.

I have nieces whom I adore, but otherwise I hate children. They're not cute, they're screaming, bratty, little monsters! When I see a child that is well behaved I do find them to be charming, but that's exceedingly rare nowadays. I'm torn about having my own children, my wife wants them and I'm positive that if I were raising them they would be well behaved but I just don't know if I will ever want them enough to have one (and I do believe that children born to people who do not want them is a tragedy).

Rosie Wrote:I have nieces whom I adore, but otherwise I hate children. They're not cute, they're screaming, bratty, little monsters! When I see a child that is well behaved I do find them to be charming, but that's exceedingly rare nowadays. I'm torn about having my own children, my wife wants them and I'm positive that if I were raising them they would be well behaved but I just don't know if I will ever want them enough to have one (and I do believe that children born to people who do not want them is a tragedy).

Yes it is....my "mother" only had kids so it would get her out of doing housework.

There needs to be laws governing human breeding.

Too cute!!

Depends on the child most kids should die. But then again at work we have kind come in with amazing manners and my faith in humanity is restored!

OMG Going to have to post that one on what restored your faith in humanity thread!

There are no bad kids, only bad parents.

Richard

ardus Wrote:There are no bad kids, only bad parents.

Richard

Hate to contradict Sir, but I have been witnessed to a few great parents with horrific monster kids.